Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Solutions to my Cockroach problem

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Esai, Jun 3, 2002.

1. Esai

Esai Member

My fucken pad got sick tons of roaches.I love the apt but the one catch is the roaches.I dont mind them but I have a 2 month old son and I dont want that nasty shit around him.Any of you know how to get rid of them.Combat aint worth shit,Chinese chalk was good but it gets everywhere and only lasts a while.i just need temporary solutions cuz were lookin fora new pad.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

READ the statement you retard. He want's a simple cheap way to get rid of them temp. because he is moving. Why pay big money for exterminator's when he's moving soon.

I would get a bunch of those roach traps and keep using that chinese chalk all over. by doors on the walls inside cabinets. i'm pretty sure roaches are immune to most stuff. but buy some "Bug Bombs" set them off in various parts of the house. It creates a misty cloud. Stay out of thee house for about 3 hours and hopefully it helps.

3. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

maybe get some mosquito netting for you sons crib so they cant ever get to him, and some sealed tupperware containers for his dishes and stuff to keep them steril...
    roaches suck, we had em growing up, i just hope you dont got the flying kind.

4. Esai

Esai Member

Actually the landlords had the exterminaters bomb the whole place when we moved in.Our neighbors are all asianand mexican immagrants who pack their apts full of people and stuff,I believe thats were the problem lies.My mom was talkin about some thing that lets off high pitched tone that roaches hate,like with dogs,have you guys heard of it.I dont want to blow 20 bucks on crap

5. space

space Member

there are a bunch of roaches in my apartment... i feel ya pain brudda.

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

tease why don't you go pimp some aol men?

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Death to all roaches recipe:
    4 parts borax, 2 parts flour, and 1 part cocoa powder.
    make sure the borax is mixed in well and not clumped up.

Its recommended to mix up tons of this shit.
    I've heard a couple different ways of distributing it. You can pour it in a continuous line around the walls or you can put some of it in a beer bottle cap and strategically place it around your living area. I think I remember hearing to put it in all the corners and in force around the bathroom and kitchen sink and cabinets.

Wanna kill some rats? Here's a rat recipe as well:
    Mix equal parts cement and flour.
    Put this mixture out with some water. Apparently the rats eat the mixture and then drink the water. The next morning you have a cement filled taxidermied rat.

8. DEFCON2.0

DEFCON2.0 Member

Yo id jus talk ta your landlord and tell him that there are still roaches even after he had it bombed when ya moved in tell him ya want him ta have the place bombed again and in the mean time tell him ta kick all those immagrint neighbors out I know what ya mean about that 40 people in a 1 room apt. :D

9. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

over here..we have gackos...but i know that you could take cheap wine or beer and pour it into a bowl..place it under a sink or leave anywhere where the roaches kick back...

what happens is that they drink and get drunk, fall/slip in the beer or wine and drown.

we have big roaches in hawaii,but im sure size doesnt matter.

11. Esai

Esai Member

I live in a city comprised of 95% immagrants,if it wasnt for immagrants LA would be a ghosttown.

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I knew that if you left a bowl of beer out slugs would go to it but I didn't know roaches liked beer also.

I am still yet to find an animal that doesn't drink beer...this is prrof that when the greeks spoke of ambrosia they meant to say beer.

13. platapie

platapie Guest

bust out da rubbah slippah and let the smack down begin.:D

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

nah nah...just pick em up toss em out...or like my mother says, "well , they dont eat much."

while you lay your head at night.....
    ?what is that big black thing on my stucko white ceiling?

15. Esai

Esai Member

Do they carry any diseases like rats do? I was born and raised around them and Im fine,but I also used to play in the LA river as a kid.