soliciting

modifly

Basically i give about 200 people a day about 40 seconds tops. I run into alot of assholes. Take alot of no's. The no's dont really bother me that much because i also get some yes. I make decent money, this is neither here nor there.

Today i had 2 people threaten to call the cops on me.

The one bitch looked like a bird so i called her out on it. The other fucker dialed 911. I want to etch his windows. Regardless. Can anybody think of some good shit for me to say to these assholes? The best avenue is to just laugh. They want you to get mad and this pisses people off. Nevertheless sometimes i cant control my urge to just tell someone off. Any creative suggestions? Anybody know any good tricks that wont get me arrested? I so far have controlled my urge to piss in lobbys. Last week some shithead yelled at me to not solicit. I told him i wasnt selling ass however he could suck my dick for a price.

The other thing... you wouldnt believe how many people leave themselves open. Leave a store unattended. Today i walked right into a full warehouse. Lights were off. No cars outside. Door was unlocked. I see purses all day just sitting with no one in sight. People just leave sometimes without locking up. I stress myself to not run registers. Im trying to live right but i got evil streaks. Just on monday i saw fiftys and hundreds. probably more than 400 on a table in a resturaunt. I didnt do anything but this job is testing my weak morals and ethics to the brink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

respect man, i have nothing but this for people who do your line of work, it must be tough

however, it seems like it would be an interesting and entertaining job nonetheless, one i wouldnt mind doing

what do u sell, howd u get the position and how do you get paid?

what kinda hours do u work

I've been in a very similar spot (not the stealing thing, the dealing with angry asshole thing)

and I always found the best way to make the confrontation end is to put the whole crux of

the conflict directly on them. Like so:

me: would you be interested in blah blah blah

them: you cant be selling roar roar roar

me: you could have just said 'no thanks' and it would have been over. You're making more out of this than necessary. You've got the problem.

to answer your question, always guilt trip them in some way andmake them feel like jerks

like :

okay i guess this starving girl in _______ will not get support from you to get food.....thanks

or something to that affect

i know personally i feel guilty as hell turning down some of you mofuckas

I sell cd cases, Disney Books, Spotlights, RC cars, Duck Umbrellas, Stuff for kids, Laser pointers, Just to name a few things....

I got that boy, I got that girl, I got that hard and i got that soft. What you need? First hits free!

Its all commission. You good at talking you can make 600 a week. Not great but better than flippin burgers. Other good things.... I work unsupervised. I work outside. Today i worked from 9-3 got drunk and took a nap and made 63 without really doing much

yeah. thanks rum. Thats probably the best thing i could say. Im pretty responsible. I dont steal from these people. I want that to be clear but i need to keep myself in check. This is just the type person i am. I see 3 purses and i start envisioning 3 checkbooks. a bunch of cash and some credit cards.

I dont fuck around like that.

In my line of work keeping your attitude is KEY. You let people get under your skin you cant sell shit. I try to let that bullshit bounce off

so you're one of those fucking idiots with the duffle bag full of shit walking up into places asking if they want to buy an alarm clock. wow. i hate people like you. you're always interrupting peoples lives, trying to sell em some bullshit they dont need, then you get mad when people dont wanna be bothered. i had a motherfucker trying to sell me picasso paintings last week. dude wouldnt just accept 'no'. if fools that do your job were really good at talking, they'd be selling something alot more lucrative than rubber duckies and sunglasses.

maybe you personally are alright, but from my experience, fools that do your job are pretty much out of work carnies. good luck getting into heaven with a rep like that shit.

aaaahhh. fucking idiots? Everyday i need to talk to 250 people. I act the dirrect opposite of a salesman. No pressure. You dont want to see my shit im out finding someone that does. I dropped 100$ in FIA today.

Its like a game of cat and mouse. I sneak in the back door and get kicked out. Its fucking great. I dropped $75 at the methadone clinic @ Dexter and Joy in 5 minutes. These people love that boy and they love my merch

aaah. hell yeah. Im a sinner

Its like a game of cat and mouse. I sneak in the back door and get kicked out. Its fucking great.

exactly the shit im talking about. dude trying to sell me the painting let himself in through a back door at my work, came through trying to sell me some shit i dont need, while im trying to do my job. fuck that. dudes who pull that shit deserve beat downs just on GP.

i didnt realize who you 'were' till you mentioned streets. now it doesn't surprise me at all that you'd be doing this shit.

Its fucking great. All them people miserable sitting indoors in the same physical and mental prison 40 hours a week. THEY GET THE MERCH. Sometimes they love to see me. All excited. Other times they are so miserable in their mundane redundant existance. No variation. make the same every day every week that they act like assholes.

I hustle shit people need. Who doesnt know some kids? I got kids shit for cheap? Who doesnt need a car battery jumpstarter? You may not think so but who hasnt needed a jumpstart from a stranger? What about when your battery dies early in the morning in the hood? Some people dont really need a cd case. Nevertheless. how many people got cds in their glove compartment. Or doubled up in the cd case. DVDs or Xbox games on top your TV.

Shit... i got radios that clip to your belt for 2 dollars. 3 million candle spotlights for 5 little dollars that never need batteries.

Alot of people just like to say no soliciting. I may have a CD case for 5$ and they send me off and a week later spend 15 on something no where near as nice. Especially white people. White people have more dollars than cents. remedial

arsehole? fucks an arse?

I love watching people defend their pocket. People will protect their money with their lives...its insane. I swoop in and pitch real quick... try to catch them of guard and take it. Hell yeah people like being left alone but bottom line... i dont like people. I especially enjoy the ones that get all frantic and try to escape. Its almost a fight or flight scenario. Middle age women who see me and run to their Mercedes.