Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SOLDAT Who's ready for their woopins~

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, May 4, 2003.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Soldat is a unique side-view multiplayer action game. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for.

Most important features:

* Game environment based on real physics rules
    * Over 14 weapons available:
    - guns like MP5, Ak-74, M79, M249 Minimi, Barret M82A1, XM214 Minigun
    * Multiplayer network game over the Internet or LAN
    * Intelligent bots
    * 6 game modes:
    - Deathmatch
    - Pointmatch
    - Teammatch
    - Rambomatch
    - Capture the Flag
    - Infiltration
    * 20 different maps
    * Soldat Map Maker

[​IMG]

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Anyone download this yet? I'm thinking about it.

3. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

waiting for some ppl to confirm its worth downloading..

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

ok, ok, here's the plan.....

YOU download it and give 'er a go, then tell us whether its good ar not. It'll save alot of time.

5. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Tease, seriously, theres no reason to post those pictures in every god damned thread. Yes they're funny, but you're playing them out horribly. Oh yeah, that laughing smiley is getting really fucking old too.

6. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite Senior Member

i dowloaded it but when im installing it,at the very end it says "error starting program.a required .dll file, d3d8.dll was not found" it wont let me run the game now.

7. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

Its raining. my shoes are DIRTY.WAFFLES.

8. Dirty_habiT

Tease just got out of kindercare, so he's excited about posting those images again.

Aside from the off topic stuff, the game is good. Whenever any of you get it setup and working, give me an IP and I'll join.

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

soldat suuuucked!

the lag you get is so crappy. i got so frustrated i just deleted it.

10. Dirty_habiT

There's only one or two servers that will have a good ping below 100. The others are foreign. Don't be mad cause you got spanked on. It takes practice.

11. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.3dspline.com/gallery/ilan%20cohen/granade.gif'>
    she is really ugly

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

no, i had soldat like 6 months ago and played it for like 4 months off an on in between cs. its just lame. very fucking lame. all these kids get hacks and come in and everyone blows up and there is no way to get the kids to leave. and thats on servers that dont lag. or you can play a laggy server, where your on one side of the map, then it freezes and two minutes later, it finally unfreezes and your on the other side of the map.

13. satrdae

satrdae Junior Member

I downloaded it its a cool game...
    how do I play other people?

14. destroya

destroya Senior Member

hit me up if you wanna get disemboweled.

15. Dirty_habiT

click the "join game" button at the top of the screen... and then refresh the servers.... sort them by ping and join the fastest.