Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Software for dial up connections...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Aug 23, 2002.

1. Ok, is there anything that can notify you while online that someone is calling you at the moment???

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.addictionrecov.org/paradigm/P_PR_S98/images/cans.jpg'>

I dont think so. Unless you have call waiting and can monitor an incoming call.

3. Thats what i'm talking about, i have call waiting on the line...but i want to monitor through my monitor...

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yep... that's what it's for!

didn't I tell you about using the same word twice?

5. hahahahaha

dude fuck you. i'm EMPHASISING...lol

6. THEdude

THEdude Guest

my friend is a nerd and I remember him talking about that shit
    i cant remember if it was a program or a device you got to buy

try download .com or something

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

six

get a cable modem.

8. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, sort of, I believe there is a little program called the 'internet answering machine' at Callwave.com and the person calling leaves a voice message that immediately and automatically plays over your computer speakers... you still have to call the people back though...

10. Thats what i was afraid of...i dont want them to know i monitor
    behind all this lies my paranoia that people call me at this line
    at really wacky hours just to make sure i'm online
    and then make fun of me, or acuse me of claiming i'm tired
    when what i really wanted was to get online....'people' is what could
    fall under the description of 5'4-103 pounds medium tits and curly hair...

11. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

oH YEAH...

There is this one thing made by Magnavox or something. I think you can get it from the As Seen on TV store...

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I went to Shopko and "borrowed" a nifty device called Catch-a-call...if you have call waiting you hook it up to your computer and your phone line and when a call comes through it will ring and allow you to pick it up and puts the internet on hold for like 30 seconds...if you cant tell the person "im busy so leave me the fuck alone" in 30 seconds it disconnects...its worth it i think....but it costs 50$ thats why i opened it in the store then dropped it accidently down my pan....well you get the idea...;) :D

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator