Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

soft top cigaraettes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jun 19, 2004.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

if your gonna smoke, buy soft top ciggies, i feel like im james dean here checking my email. this shit is so much cooler than pink polos w/ collars popped.

soft top cigs/new hipster trend

2. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I picked up the fucking gaudiest Gucci shirt you will ever see today. complete with the fake sales tag on it. its like a t-shirt...but its still got a collar....which will be popped tonight. if you had've been there, we would have fought over who gets it. now send me photos.

3. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://shaft.squirrelmonkey.com/images/shaft.gif'>

Im not big on smoking.. when i do.. its usually what ever i find around the apt.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

no pics for a while homie. i dont even have a bed, im sleeping on the couches that everyone fucks on. i live in a flop house. im gully durrrrty.

6. cloner

cloner Senior Member

do you mean like, soft pack? not in the box?

never heard em called soft top cigarettes.

7. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

Yeah when I smoked I used to get with the Peter Styverson soft pack on occasion... Then I switched to rollies... so essentially I went from a James dean vibe to smelly quasi hippie/ homless person with opened toe sandals vibe ...

8. cloner

cloner Senior Member

too many people give off that vibe :(

9. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

softpacks get mangled

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

The cigarettes I smoke only come in hard. Like me. Because I am fuxking hard.

11. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

hehe, well if it helps since I've quit smoking I've been cultivating a "hey, I've got my lungs back...lets race motherfucker" vibe ..the novelty of which I'm now just getting over.

12. Camel softies for years and years...nothing beats the soft pack. Right now i smoke some domestic smoke because its the best damn cigarette around and it comes in hard...but keep in mind the classy 'case' hardbox (the square, thin box with two rows of 10 cigs that fully opens)

I still miss the softie...things i loved about it:

1. The packie gets destroyed as you're running out of cigs..in that way you always know the status...theres nothing worse than seeing a perfect shaped hardbox just to discover its empty.

2. Better pocket fit...it may bend the cigs a bit but its not annoying in the pocket.

3. Better quality, i've heard that the cigarettes they put in the hard and the soft are exactly the same (no difference in quality, taste, blends) however the humidity thats allowed or blocked depending on the pack (hard or soft) alters the taste...i was smoking camel softies for about 9 years and i didnt even wanna touch camel hards cause the taste was so different.

Thats all,
    i love smoking

13. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

hahahhaha. isnt it the truth tho?

:lol: :lol:

14. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

James Dean the original smoker

15. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

the only soft packs i buy are camel non-filtered.

but I'M TELLING YOU...camel turkish gold (NOT turkish royal, not anything but TURKISH GOLD) has the most mellow, yummy flavor. and that is why i smoke these like a train.