soft top cigaraettes

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

if your gonna smoke, buy soft top ciggies, i feel like im james dean here checking my email. this shit is so much cooler than pink polos w/ collars popped.

soft top cigs/new hipster trend

I picked up the fucking gaudiest Gucci shirt you will ever see today. complete with the fake sales tag on it. its like a t-shirt...but its still got a collar....which will be popped tonight. if you had've been there, we would have fought over who gets it. now send me photos.

Originally posted by cloner

too many people give off that vibe :(

hehe, well if it helps since I've quit smoking I've been cultivating a "hey, I've got my lungs back...lets race motherfucker" vibe ..the novelty of which I'm now just getting over.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T.T Boy

if your gonna smoke, buy soft top ciggies, i feel like im james dean here checking my email. this shit is so much cooler than pink polos w/ collars popped.

soft top cigs/new hipster trend

Camel softies for years and years...nothing beats the soft pack. Right now i smoke some domestic smoke because its the best damn cigarette around and it comes in hard...but keep in mind the classy 'case' hardbox (the square, thin box with two rows of 10 cigs that fully opens)

I still miss the softie...things i loved about it:

1. The packie gets destroyed as you're running out of cigs..in that way you always know the status...theres nothing worse than seeing a perfect shaped hardbox just to discover its empty.

2. Better pocket fit...it may bend the cigs a bit but its not annoying in the pocket.

3. Better quality, i've heard that the cigarettes they put in the hard and the soft are exactly the same (no difference in quality, taste, blends) however the humidity thats allowed or blocked depending on the pack (hard or soft) alters the taste...i was smoking camel softies for about 9 years and i didnt even wanna touch camel hards cause the taste was so different.

Thats all,

i love smoking

1. The packie gets destroyed as you're running out of cigs..in that way you always know the status...theres nothing worse than seeing a perfect shaped hardbox just to discover its empty.

hahahhaha. isnt it the truth tho?

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by DR+DELUSION

the only soft packs i buy are camel non-filtered.

but I'M TELLING YOU...camel turkish gold (NOT turkish royal, not anything but TURKISH GOLD) has the most mellow, yummy flavor. and that is why i smoke these like a train.

I smoke the exact same thing.

Guest imported_Europe

Soft packs all the way.

After a weekend abroad its nice to get back to ones regular brand...

Yea, soft packs rule. But they do get crushed, and sometimes its great because there will be 1 left, hiding and then you will find it and be very happy.

And they look pretty cool too.

You guys got any particular methods of opening them?

Archived