soemthnig to raed...

ball & chain

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

neat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ball & chain

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

neat.

Thats amazing...i dont think i stumbled upon a single word

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i cant stand when someone comes on here and talks in "drunkin' typing rampages..."

whats the fucking point?

get tha fuck outta here...

:lol:

I cant stand how every thread in ch0 turns into I HATE TEASE/Whys every one hate me/fuckoff threads.

but back to the REAL point of this thread. I noticed read wasnt corrected, i suspected this thread to contain this, someone instant messaged it to me yesterday, i got about half way through it before i noticed it. i think its pretty neat/interesting study, but i dont think they were really breaking any barriers with it.