Socialization in schools

Kettiecat

::writing a paper for school::

In your high school experience was school used to socialize you or as a place where you gained necessary knowledge?

Societies problem are perpetuated in schools, not because we directly teach them, rather they are imbedded in the contemporary school system.

Who decides what is taught in schools anyways? Is it culturally biased? If people believe the wrong things are being taught how do we change the curriculum?

We create in schools and in contemporary culture conflicted ideas of how people should behave…. Be an individual but act like us!

Insightful comments please! Fuck it, retarded comments too!!:eek: :confused: :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

i say deal with the school issue columbine style. bang bang shoot 'em up muh niggrah. don't let the man hold you down. fuck the system and all the other usual bs. peace in chicken grease.

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

yea for me it got to the point where i went to a self pace school...i was failing so many classes didnt give a shit about my grades and my friend told me that he goes to a school for 4 hours and you get shit done alot quicker...so i went there...

did you like it? Why?

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by Wireless

ok

What the fuck is this, man? Really! Almost every post of yours is either one word or just the number in which your post comes in a thread. For example:

Originally posted by Wireless

I'm not trying to pull cards or say that everything I post is of the utmost importance, but if you're going to say something, then say something, motherfucker!!!

Originally posted by Kettiecat

did you like it? Why?

nat at first because it was a big change for me.....going from talkin to all my friends to..only being able to work on your studies because there are only pregnant chicks that went there...it sucked at first but then it got around to me....but the reason why i went there was because i never did anything at my old high school..only thing i cared about was trying to talk to girls...but at the time my social life was great but afterwards when i was going to the self-pace school it was sliced right in half...

Archived