socal steel-o

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by ray finkle

those characters are really nice.

yeah man for sure.

i think i would rather see that stuff on a wall, but that's just me. good stuff anyway.

Guest Abc Eater

very dope

Originally posted by thisguy

i think surge is in MDR, not NR.

nice flix.

Indeed...very dope flix i love MDR's shit

wat does MDR stand for?:dazed: :king:

specially Syke's shit post more..

Originally posted by ray finkle

mdr was the first crew to hit a bus out front of bboy summit in san diego, 96 or 97, whichever year the graff event's tickets were oversold with the busstop out front. the next bus that pulled up was the one that got mobbed on all crazy by lots of people. is that the same mdr ?......,

Most

Definately

Ray

Originally posted by DavidSilver

what a great way to represent southern california. make a post full of biters with shitty styles.

garbage.

this is where we ask you to post your stuff and you decline cause your a punk ass toy. bitten styles? tell WERK that. this is a good way to rep socal, cause they are socal writers. they burn and you watch from the internet. you are just another victim of:

http://www.inlandevil.puregraffiti.com/11.jpg'>

Guest Dojathehut

Kure

Kure is a snitch..Lost the Bay area privelidges...Got the boot down south..Flexed under the pressure of the popos...Ask him bout ol skool OHS..Ratted out 4 heads in the crew when he got caught..

Guest hobolocoe

aint no snitchin goin on sound like you just snitched on him.quit yappini

if anybodys steppin up its kure hes been killing the fr8 down here. and in north cal too...so i dought hes banned.and if he is you surely aint doin nothin but talking about itha ha putos

Archived