so....?

paint trains

okay. i know a place near my house and there is almost always freights parked there, inside of the maintanence centre grounds. the freights always have pieces on them, just about to go into the maintanence center building. So, do you think that they buff the freights there? or there is something wrong with the trains and they are fixing them? (could i please have some decent answers for once? thanks) ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ghostvandal

could you just fucking go see by yourself and learn by yourself for once?..i mean do you really paint trains??? I feel sorry for the freight heads of your city if you really do. you're GAY

if someone asked you the same question i asked just then, would you say that? no, you would probably tell them about it a bit, give them some tips, and then tell them to find out the rest for themselves

Originally posted by Hermdog

well if they are working on them in this room, why don't you check out the ones that come out...chances are they are fixed and they will move on to another land

because i have no idea when they leave and all that. but yeah i'm gonna try to find out

not being a dick, but it really is better to scope the shit out for yourself my man...

not for nothin, but i dont think too many people are gonna know how freights work down under

besides, if IVO knew you were painting freights he'd kill you and then call you a toy at yer funeral.;)

Originally posted by ZedIsAlive

not being a dick, but it really is better to scope the shit out for yourself my man...

not for nothin, but i dont think too many people are gonna know how freights work down under

besides, if IVO knew you were painting freights he'd kill you and then call you a toy at yer funeral.;)

i know how they work.. just didn't know about this certain place...

and wtf, ivo? whats that got to do with anything?

Originally posted by ghostvandal

maybe if you would spend less time on this forum you could go hang around there and know the time schedules and all that..?:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

haha. i do not spend much time here at all.

and i would rather not sit there the whole day today knowing that nothing going to happen because it is sunday and the place isnt open.

that's the only reason i am on here, sheer boredom.

ok. here's what you do. you go buy yerself some fosters or whatever kinda piss you mic dundee motherfucks drink...call in sick on monday and sit there in the bushes untill you can scrape together a nice theory as to what the fuck they actually do there. also check the net for a site on the train refurbishing thing. and then, stick a can of flat black up your arse.

Originally posted by Kirby p

ok. here's what you do. you go buy yerself some fosters or whatever kinda piss you mic dundee motherfucks drink...call in sick on monday and sit there in the bushes untill you can scrape together a nice theory as to what the fuck they actually do there. also check the net for a site on the train refurbishing thing. and then, stick a can of flat black up your arse.

:lol: retard. :rolleyes:

and also, why flat black?:dazed:

listen man... just go down and see what kinda cars are down there.. if you dont know your cars and cant tell the differance copy down what you see (ex. Number)in a pad or whatever... go down later and see what those same cars look like then.. I highly doubt that if this place as is busy as you say it is, they get a engine and take them out immeditily.. they must derail them down the tracks a bit.. maybe around the cornor from your vision.. who knows...... Im tryen to help ya man, but i dont blame these muthafukkaz for clownen on ya cause it just shouldent be that hard to find out on your own...

If it is a good spot and you truley dont know what your doin.. Please dont fuck up the spot for someone else....

peace

Originally posted by beer me

listen man... just go down and see what kinda cars are down there.. if you dont know your cars and cant tell the differance copy down what you see (ex. Number)in a pad or whatever... go down later and see what those same cars look like then.. I highly doubt that if this place as is busy as you say it is, they get a engine and take them out immeditily.. they must derail them down the tracks a bit.. maybe around the cornor from your vision.. who knows...... Im tryen to help ya man, but i dont blame these muthafukkaz for clownen on ya cause it just shouldent be that hard to find out on your own...

If it is a good spot and you truley dont know what your doin.. Please dont fuck up the spot for someone else....

peace

I know what type of cars are down there.

and what do you mean by 'they will derail them down the tracks a bit'?

I mean (depending on your spot) after they fix the car they might park it down the track a bit.. I doubt they always have a engine on standby down there to drag each indvidual car away.. they probably wait until there is a few cars fixed and ready, then take them away with the engine.. if i were you id grab some beer, grab some toilet paper and go for a long walk around that area..........

Originally posted by beer me

I mean (depending on your spot) after they fix the car they might park it down the track a bit.. I doubt they always have a engine on standby down there to drag each indvidual car away.. they probably wait until there is a few cars fixed and ready, then take them away with the engine.. if i were you id grab some beer, grab some toilet paper and go for a long walk around that area..........

nah i think that they would wait till they can get an engine there before they would move them.

yeah they wouldnt drag 1 car at a time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived