So..

Flat

I feel unbelievably depressed even doing this, and I'm not entirely sure why I am pouring out my problems to an internet message board. I guess sometimes you just gotta talk to people disconnected from the situation, who knows..

Basicly I have just had the shittest week of my life. Yes, cry me a river.

First of all I find out that my ex (of a month after 2 years) started seeing one of my good mates (I've been friends with him for 10 years) behind my back 2 weeks after we broke up. Now these two I never liked hanging around when we were going out because there seemed to be something going on, either way.. And it was one of the reasons that we broke up in the end. Either way, so they're seeing each other behind my back and lying to my face about it every single day. Only way I found out was because I suspected it and looked at his phone, messages like "oh i love you so much i had such a good time last night" yadda yadda in his sent items. I kick off, try to make it nice to him by talking.. Ok cool.. Talk to my ex, found out he lied to me again about not sleeping with her when I tried making things nice.. Beat him up. Then things get worse.

After that a 4-5 hour long argument on the phone continued with my ex, the highlight of which was that I found out 2 of my close mates new about it and not only did nothing but didnt told me and also that when I'd been pouring my heart out to her when I had 2 parties last weekend just as she was leaving she went and spent the night around his afterwards, still knowing how I felt and what she said etc. This was the point in which I went mad, smashed my door and punched through a 6x6" stupidly thick glass window.. My first went through, but because the glass was so thick it cracked, let my fist through then tore it up pretty bad as it came out. I then spent 2 hours in an operating theatre and 4 days in hospital. To my ex's credit she did come visit me every day for 3-4 hours.

With nothing to do but think about all above.

Oh, also both of them instantly said "We wont see each other honestly well stop, we wont even talk" as soon as I kicked off.. True love for you.

Either way, now I'm out of hospital with god knows how many stitches in my hand (I cut my tendon, damaged my artery etc.) and loads of my so called mates seem to be under the impression im the bad guy in this situation. Got told that I could only go to a huge party next weekend if I agree not to touch him etc..

I mean, is it just me or shouldn't my mates be a bit fucked off that one of their friends stabbed in the back so dam hard? He knew full well I still liked her a stupid amount, his lying about it proves that.

Now me and my ex are trying to make up, be friends etc (why I want to be beats me, Im still obsessed with her) and her mum wont let us see each other etc. because apparently im 'dangerous'. Yet both of us want to meet up, talk things over properly and just get on and be friends if thats all we can be.

Right, had to get that off my chest to someone.. Or thousands as I probably have done. Yes, for all you fags that are going to insult me for this - I am aware of the pathetic situation I am in.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

punching stuff helps huh?

meathead.

cut the bitch off. don't be "friends" (who the hell stays friends with their ex's anyway?). you're not getting any more pussy off her, so move on. your friends don't sound like friends worth having, so cut them off too.

move on with your life, curb the teenage agression, and quit being such a whiney pussy

just punching shit and fucking your hand up doesnt help shit but makes your lines shakier when you paint.trust me ive done it way too many times. as for your friend fucking your girl,you cant be too mad at your boy. its a girl bro, they come and go. it wont be the first it wont be the last. just move on from it and have the satifaction of knowing any guy after you.including your friend is basically kissing your ballsack everytime they make out with her

welcome to my world

the best thing you can do is pick yourself up and enjoy your life. if there's anything you can do, it would be to have a great time, meet new women and party/

Trust me on this. My gf of 6 years broke up with me to date some coked out asshole in a rock band and of course, i knew the guy and he knew me but didn't seem to give a fuck and dated her anyway.

Any guy worth his salt has dealt with this problem.

Anyway, your girl won't want you back unless you show her that you're worth something, that you're mysterious, hard to get, etc.....This means not moping like a bitch, camping out on her lawn, feeling like a sorry bitch for yourself, taking her calls for a while, not talking to her, being deliberately vague when she asks what you have been doing lately....it'll drive her nuts. Give her occasional tastes of your company but even then, be aloof, act like you car just a tad but don't be a total dick...it's a fine line you've gotta play.

Most of all, don't react when you see your buddy if she is with him. if you beat down homie with her there, you will look like a psychotic caveman and buddy getting the beatdown will become all the more attractive.....don't ask me why this is.....it just is young one. however, if you catch him on his own....it's all you.

I played it successfully, got my girl back and I owe it all to the Lens Plan.

And if anyone asks, tell them you fucked up your hand jerking off

And that Lens, is my plan.. However I kinda fucked it up with the 4 days in hospital being an absolute mess as I had nothing else to think about. So kept telling her how much I missed her etc. etc.

Thing is though, doing that is risking fucking myself up more.. and im not a gambling kinda guy.

Partying would be great, saddly the industrial strength drugs they pumped me full of has ended that possiblity for atleast this weekend. Need to keep taking pills as well, as apparently if the huge gash across my wrist/tendon etc. got infected I could possibly lose the use of my hand. And that would suck.

Already fucked up few days Lens, its been month+ now. But was all going good till this weekend, so I think its kinda reset the clock.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Nov 11 2005, 12:09 AM

yo man that sucks...

i say: stab your friend who took your chick. then get your chick pregnant and kick her in the stomach causing a miscarriage, and then tell her you have aids as youre walking into the sunset and deleting her from your celly.

tease........i love you man

for real though, beat the fuck out of that nigga to another degree, in front of everybody. as for your chick, kick her in the pussy or something, be creative.

Im still good friends with my ex. She is cool as shit in my book whether i am with her or not. I was friends with her before we were together. It can be done.

As for my current situation. Is it wrong to fuck a married woman? I mean she is going through a divorce so I dont see the wrong.

Thank you.

sexcellent. I love comin here for advice.

While I have the floor I guess I'll talk more about me. I have way too much free time on my hands these days. I mean i have way too much time to think. I have had this thing for a while now where Im really being attracted to moms. I dont know what it is but there is something about a woman being a good mother and taking care of her kids all day and then unleashing the undercover freak at night. That gets my shit going. Everything was all good and then I was going about my merry business, living out my own little personal fantasy until I actually moved to this one horse town and had a bunch of time to think.

The thing that krept into my head was damn these moms are sexy. But then It turned darker. I started thinking "Damn. The kids never see this side of their mom." Then that got me to thinking "Hey, my mom was pretty clean cut around me all the time for the most part for my whole life." Then you can see where this is going to things that I dont even want to think about at all.

The amount of free thinking time that i have is slowly but surely destroying every fantasy that I have. Shit.

Don't go there.

Obscure, sounds to me that all of your anger and frustration culminated with you punching the window. After that you should have been on some post coital plateu of calm and peace and put alll that shit behind you.

This girl seems like a schmuck, and at the moment I aint to fond of girls, or schmucks for that matter. Just leave her out, there can be no forgiveness for actions like that, she did you up like a kipper.

You hospitalised youself, she is aware of what she did and its consequences, just let it lie there. Believe me, if you can ex-communicate her for 6 weeks then it will be plain sailing. It is fucking tough at first but just keep your eyes on the prize. Try to net yourself a classy broad for the time being go to clubs, get drunk, fuck girls.

dude, you started fights with your mate? but your a shortarse!

like everyones said so far, get rid of her and him from your life. just do it. spend more time with the crew doing some redecoration....you know..

and maybe it could well be time to knock all the beers on the head, get me. it may not be the direct cause, but it cant be helping. and with popping pills for your hands may and drinking may not be the best of ideas..

but yo, anyway you've got my mobile and contacts so if this starts gaying you up again get in touch.

Guest imported_Tesseract

What pisses me off in every story like that i read is that people in general are so attached to eachother and scared of life. Can you believe how many friendly relationships end when a douche has the bright idea of fuckin his friends girl?! Its half jealousy and half not having enough game to find a new girl to feel comfortable with. 100% gaytron.

1) Punching the window was real smart. Way to be impulsive.

2) Why would you even want homegirl back after that shit? My girl and I have been together for about 4 years now and if I even thought she had feelings for someone else...fuck it, its over. Why am I going to waste time on someone who doesnt want me?

3) Youre friends sound like douchebags. Fuck them all up, then quit talking to them forever. Or at the very least just stop talking to them.

Girl was sneaking around behind your back. She'll do it again at some point if she gets the chance. People that do that shit never really change.