So you've work hard at keeping your spot a secret and toys finally found your yard...

carl lewis

hello. i am a long time reader of 12oz and a first time poster.

I have been writing for 10 years and in the last 5 years i have been lucky enough to rock at a spot that has given me some of the best cars in North America. Heads that have had the oppurtunity to visit know that my spot is gold and very well might be one of the best ones out there.

I have treated my spot with mad respect over the years. I have studied train times, picked up rocks with dripped paint on them, utilsed 5+ penetration points to avoid being noticed as a regular, not taken writers unless i knew them at least a year and have even avoided taking some of my own freinds who have just started writing. I explain why i do not take them. Some consider me anal. However, I consider myself as being commited to being the best and taking what i do more serious than a surgean operating on your cornea.

Now here is the situation. Toys have finally found my spot. They started a few weeks ago. Throwies on cars and tags all over. I even got news from some local toy that the word is going around that they found "a new train yard". To make matters worse, the toys that have found my spot I have a well establised beef with. Therefore schooling them is out of the question and telling them to quit it is not an option.

Action must be taking immediately. I would very much appreciate what some of you might have to say on how I should handle this. I feel confident with whatever approach i take yet i would value oppinions from heads across the continent that might have something wise to say with regards to this. thank you very much.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds fishy. You've been writing for ten years and you need advice on how to handle toys? Must have been a charmed life for a while.

It's all been said before. Go to the spot more often, clean it up as much as you can, rag all their shit, bring friends, stake em out, use force. Some toys are pussies who will cry to the cops if you hurt them physically, so take into account how badly they could rat you out. It's a sad situation all around, and can cost you the spot, a lot of your work, etc. One of the more depressing aspects of veteran vs. toys is how much more work the veteran stands to lose, since toys aren't that up.

I had a similar problem ... and delt with it about the same way as the reply above . which work out well never seen them back but they are destroyin the hopper yard on the other side of town.(floatin hallows, tags, and misc. writin about crap like "and they call us vandels" :idea:

but thats ok the fr8s are all mine:cool:

Originally posted by itsallafarce

tell em to stay the fuck out and if they dont listen than beat em up....

yep.....some toys finding your yard is bound to happen but take the right measures and im sure theyll get the picture if you get my drift;)

like i said in my first post. i feel confident about solving the situation myself however, it does not hurt to hear from some other heads around the country. its a tuff situation and I'm trying not to pull a george bush (yet).

nelackson, i like what u said. thanks. i will remember what u said.

I'm also considering spending the next few weeks under the bridge with a ski mask, some beer and a .... pull some stick up shit on them. make em think the spot is real hot.

thanks for the suggestions people.

peace out

I told everyone in my area that I have been shot at by a railworker acouple years back. No one went there for quite awhile. But lately, ever since those retards from s.f. got pinched at my yard there are new tags on the overpass pillars almost weekly, there are constantly new streaks on the rails and i go home with 5 more cans than I came with almost nightly. Fuck other writers. I just go over any thing that rolls in or was painted there by any name resembling anything on the things in the yard that do not move.

Originally posted by itsallafarce

tell em to stay the fuck out and if they dont listen than beat em up....

what he said.

spray the cunts in the face and jack their paint. also you could try taking out every single thing they have ever put up in their life... they should lose interest or realise whats going on pretty quicktime.

toys be gone!

I have never had a problem like this but i think that the first thing i would try would be to stake the yard out, find out when the toys are going out to the yard, and you and a couple of your freinds dress'up like a bull and bring spot lights and loud walkie talkie's, and right before they imbarrase themselves put the light on them just like a fuck'n pig would then chase the little fuckers right out of the yard.:idea: :idea:

Originally posted by carl lewis

utilsed 5+ penetration points to avoid being noticed as a regular

peace

May be guilty of ignorance, but what does '5+ penetration points' mean? probably an american thing but an explanation would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Oh, and just try and figure out what nights they're doing your plot on, go down and as soon as they're finished blow their pieces out. :cool:

Re: Re: So you've work hard at keeping your spot a secret and toys finally found your yard...

Originally posted by CamAlmighty

May be guilty of ignorance, but what does '5+ penetration points' mean? probably an american thing but an explanation would be appreciated.

It helps to change up your routine as far as where you park, how you walk into the spot, etc. Habitual use of the same way in all the time can get you in trouble. Around here nosy motherfuckers are always ready to call the cops about even mildly suspicious shit, like the same car parked in the back of the same parking lot every weekend and the driver walks behind a fence and disappears.

it really sucks when shit like this happens. honestly in reality the whole "that shit is hot" is only a delay of the day they find it/go in the yard. you have 2 types of toys, the ones that respect the older heads and listen to them, and the ones who say fuck you i do what i want when i want. judging by your post about you having beef with them, i would say the whole hot thing wont work, cause they are the fuck you i do what i want types. they will do the opposite of what you want. so its clearly 2 choices.

1. beat the piss/scare the piss out of them and buff/diss thier pieces.

2. co-exist.

now beating the piss out of them will either make them mad at you more, and will make them want to paint there to do the same to you, or they will run like little babies. also you have to worry about cracked's point about assault charges etc. although they will all have to get pretty good at keeping one story straight to actually get you convicted.

co-existing sounds like not an option.

who really cares if someone finds your spot you might ask?

having seen it myself, and hearing what older crew members have said about dealing with it, it all brings the following...

cans everywhere, not being able to paint unless its over shit, tags on shit in the yard/spot, all the trains crushed (ie. dead lines, locals, etc.) harrasment by cops/bulls, people getting caught there, fences, loss of parking spots, etc etc.

granted hiding a yard is much harder than hiding a layup or siding, its still worth a try.

i say protect your spot bro.

i have had this delima recently. the difference is the kids that found one of our most prescious spots are not those that I would consider toys, and 2 I dont have beef with them. When they found it i was a little pissed, but at the same time i know them and they are of the cautious, thinking breed - so i was not that disturbed because i know these guys know how to take care of a spot. But they have friends that are not as cautious and thinking type, and thats the real thorn in my side. ive talked to them about it and so far so good, so there is something to be said for the passive approach - even if you have beef with these kids just get to a point where you can call and say hey dont fucking mess up that spot cause that fucks it up for all of us. I would play that angle first before i proceed with what someone cleverly called the Bush tactics.

the violence shit is tricky and can sometimes backfire. you might beat them down and they may come at it harder, like the oh "ill show him attitude". i know if i caught a beating for going to someones spot i would certianly go back and totally kill the spot. If the passive approach is not an option, or just not your style then i suggest this, what I like to call the Kiser Soze manuver. blow the spot up yourself. kill the trains kill the equiment, leave a mess the whole nine yards....bring in empty cans just to leave in the yard. maybe even drop a line to the rr in the form of an anonomyous tip. downside is you may have to lay off the spot for a couple of years. but im the "if i cant have you noone can" type when it comes to spots. luckily i have never had to do this cause most of the writers in my city are chill, but i am prepared to, without one iota of hesitation because i always got 2 or 3 spots on ice that i can visit in the event i have to blow my own spot out the frame based on some other writers disrespectful behavior.

I deal with this alot, run over their shit in the yard,run over some of their peices in the city,then I run over them when I see them.Make sure if you smack one around you let him know that your willing to do this to all over them over and over.Let them know you will rob them by taking anything they have even if it's a his his watch.Heartless is the way.

I live in college town with lots of wannabe art fags and most of them would rather shit talk me in there circle of freinds then to my face so it doesn't matter how they react to my THIS IS MAH FUCK'N SPOT approche.

well me n my crew had this bridge we used to paint. these kids (not writers) that live on the tracks would line our productions. we never found em, so we never faught them. they actually defeated us because we ended up never painting there again.....

so dont go over them with your throwies and tags. write somethin like "I love Jesus". or just do swirlies with pink.

-meph

goodluck

You need to utilize force on em'.

in an interview in LifeSucksDie, Geso talked about bringing a flargun with him when he went painting. He'd shoot it at the toys that he would sometimes catch going over his pieces.

I'm not sayong you should a flaregun but do something to make'em realize you are not one to be fucked with.

whatever

you know, the yard you paint in, or spot you think is yours is really not at all. it exists and just is. if you decide to get buisy, dont be retarded and leave your scraps or blow up the spot but do your thing. no one should tell you where you can or cant paint. thats a huge portion of the game. getting down wherever, whenever you want. its unfortunate that egotistical, jealous cats that wast time in thier lives to risk killing or even being killed over irrationality mixed with pride. like i said, the yard belongs to everyone exept those who risk blowing up the spot or just being toys.

Originally posted by carl lewis

in the last 5 years i have been lucky enough to rock at a spot that has given me some of the best cars in North America.

dude i dont mean to be a cunt, but all good things come to an end. if you can't resolve it (and some of the other users have given some mad advice to help) then be satisfied that you had access to this proverbial gold mine for so long. god knows i should be so lucky.

kill toys.

:huh?:

sorry to hear about your situation. I agree with the rest of the suggestions, cap their garbage, frequently visit the yard, and when you do see them, threaten them to never come back. If it continues, wear a mask and give them a beating. On another note, not all toys are ignorant little fucks that dont know anything about trains. There are some kids that love freights just as much as older heads do, and they respect the yard and dont blow it up or heat it out. They could just be there to flick the pieces, and arent even tagging/painting/being dicks in the first place. From listening to your story, i assume these toys are stupid little fucks that deserve to get beaten. Good luck..