Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So you've work hard at keeping your spot a secret and toys finally found your yard...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by carl lewis, Nov 13, 2003.

1. carl lewis

carl lewis New Jack

hello. i am a long time reader of 12oz and a first time poster.
    I have been writing for 10 years and in the last 5 years i have been lucky enough to rock at a spot that has given me some of the best cars in North America. Heads that have had the oppurtunity to visit know that my spot is gold and very well might be one of the best ones out there.

I have treated my spot with mad respect over the years. I have studied train times, picked up rocks with dripped paint on them, utilsed 5+ penetration points to avoid being noticed as a regular, not taken writers unless i knew them at least a year and have even avoided taking some of my own freinds who have just started writing. I explain why i do not take them. Some consider me anal. However, I consider myself as being commited to being the best and taking what i do more serious than a surgean operating on your cornea.

Now here is the situation. Toys have finally found my spot. They started a few weeks ago. Throwies on cars and tags all over. I even got news from some local toy that the word is going around that they found "a new train yard". To make matters worse, the toys that have found my spot I have a well establised beef with. Therefore schooling them is out of the question and telling them to quit it is not an option.

Action must be taking immediately. I would very much appreciate what some of you might have to say on how I should handle this. I feel confident with whatever approach i take yet i would value oppinions from heads across the continent that might have something wise to say with regards to this. thank you very much.

peace

2. itsallafarce

itsallafarce Elite Member

tell em to stay the fuck out and if they dont listen than beat em up....

3. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Sounds fishy. You've been writing for ten years and you need advice on how to handle toys? Must have been a charmed life for a while.
    It's all been said before. Go to the spot more often, clean it up as much as you can, rag all their shit, bring friends, stake em out, use force. Some toys are pussies who will cry to the cops if you hurt them physically, so take into account how badly they could rat you out. It's a sad situation all around, and can cost you the spot, a lot of your work, etc. One of the more depressing aspects of veteran vs. toys is how much more work the veteran stands to lose, since toys aren't that up.

4. nelACKson

nelACKson Elite Member

maybe tell them that spot is really hot...if they dont know much aobut trains tell them some lie about them being "government trains" and secutiry is really tough there. you could even go as far as to say you got pinched there and youre just telling them for their own good...

5. porque

porque Senior Member

^^...that sounds like a familiar story...

...it's almost sad hot easily it works though...writers do love them some gossip...

6. IRON WIZARD

IRON WIZARD New Jack

I had a similar problem ... and delt with it about the same way as the reply above . which work out well never seen them back but they are destroyin the hopper yard on the other side of town.(floatin hallows, tags, and misc. writin about crap like "and they call us vandels" :idea:
    but thats ok the fr8s are all mine:cool:

7. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

yep.....some toys finding your yard is bound to happen but take the right measures and im sure theyll get the picture if you get my drift;)

8. carl lewis

carl lewis New Jack

like i said in my first post. i feel confident about solving the situation myself however, it does not hurt to hear from some other heads around the country. its a tuff situation and I'm trying not to pull a george bush (yet).

nelackson, i like what u said. thanks. i will remember what u said.

I'm also considering spending the next few weeks under the bridge with a ski mask, some beer and a .... pull some stick up shit on them. make em think the spot is real hot.

thanks for the suggestions people.
    peace out

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I told everyone in my area that I have been shot at by a railworker acouple years back. No one went there for quite awhile. But lately, ever since those retards from s.f. got pinched at my yard there are new tags on the overpass pillars almost weekly, there are constantly new streaks on the rails and i go home with 5 more cans than I came with almost nightly. Fuck other writers. I just go over any thing that rolls in or was painted there by any name resembling anything on the things in the yard that do not move.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

11. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

tt's got the deal..

if you know the times with this yard, stroll in when shit is about to move and buff everything.
    that wouldn't help with them coming back again, so you'd have to do the hide in the bushes with the ski mask...

so in conclusion.. ski mask, and then the buff. everytime .

12. skrib139

skrib139 Senior Member

what he said.

spray the cunts in the face and jack their paint. also you could try taking out every single thing they have ever put up in their life... they should lose interest or realise whats going on pretty quicktime.

13. night rider

night rider New Jack

toys be gone!

I have never had a problem like this but i think that the first thing i would try would be to stake the yard out, find out when the toys are going out to the yard, and you and a couple of your freinds dress'up like a bull and bring spot lights and loud walkie talkie's, and right before they imbarrase themselves put the light on them just like a fuck'n pig would then chase the little fuckers right out of the yard.:idea: :idea:

14. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

i feel you man, i dont have this problem myself, just make sure you let them know the deal, and if you're not ready to defend your spot, find another and quit bitching.

15. CamAlmighty

CamAlmighty Senior Member

May be guilty of ignorance, but what does '5+ penetration points' mean? probably an american thing but an explanation would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Oh, and just try and figure out what nights they're doing your plot on, go down and as soon as they're finished blow their pieces out. :cool: