...so your piece got dissed...

dazeone

so your piece got dissed, what would you do?

this recently happened to a friend and mines pieces, they pretty much rolled over one thing and painted their crew name, and wrote their names over and over on what we had done... but we got em back, disgusting pink paint all over their piece, and rolled over the wall that they messed up of ours and got to work again.

so, what have you guys done when your pieces got dissed on?...battle?, beat the ish out of the people who did it?, paint over their stuff?, cap everythign they do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by goonstock

dont do anything. ignore that shit as a reminder to whoever dissed you that they dont mean shit. all the energy you spend hacking their shit could be spent putting up new shit. dont even trip.

dont do anything. ignore that shit as a reminder to whoever dissed you that they dont mean shit. all the energy you spend hacking their shit could be spent putting up new shit. dont even trip.

Bingo. This is painting crap on walls. Hardly worth getting worked up over....

i agree with this fully......stop going over people, its disgusting...i hate it, we should all be in this together instead of working against eachother....

Originally posted by johndoe

lol can u explain exactly what graff trafic is?

graff traffic could be the placement of graffiti. if an area is saturated with pieces, its got a high level of traffic.

so find a spot within sight of the high traffic area that is a more difficult spot to hit. something that catches less graf, less traffic. you follow?

just last night i resolved a situation. This kid bombed a piece me and my friend did so i went and bombed his only piece. Then i met him last night and he asked if wanted to box in the front yard, but i said we were even, unless he wanted to go over me again. and we were cool. I offered we could paint together and go over all the beef. Increase the peace.

Originally posted by SIPPINJUICE

just last night i resolved a situation. This kid bombed a piece me and my friend did so i went and bombed his only piece. Then i met him last night and he asked if wanted to box in the front yard, but i said we were even, unless he wanted to go over me again. and we were cool. I offered we could paint together and go over all the beef. Increase the peace.

Yeah. People bring violence into graff way too often. Battling is cool, because it doesn't even have to be that serious of a battle, but fights over pieces being dissed is pretty lame.

here's one way to handle it. this is a pretty crazy true story. this dude i used to know was a fairly well known writer, and he kept getting his stuff capped by some toys. he went down to a bridge spot and saw the same toys just starting to paint. he happened to live a few blocks away from the spot, so he went home and grabbed some pepper spray his mom had at his house. on the way back to the spot he bought a ski mask at cvs. so these toys were just starting to fill in their pieces and dude runs up on them wearing a burgler mask, maces them, and bounces. they couldn't prove it was him who did it, and apparantly those kids quit writing after that incident.

Archived