So you wanna be in the next Tony Hawk video.?

FR8HOUND

I recently got an email from a viewer of my video ,''Sneak Attack vol 2 Trackside''. I've attached it below, any interest should be addressed to Dana MacKenzie...:cool:

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Dana MacKenzie, and I work for Neversoft Entertainment … the game developers behind the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and Tony Hawk’s Underground series.

Anyhow, I was just checking out “Sneak Attack” and saw your email address. Currently we’re trying to round up original graf work for our next Hawk game, and thought I’d check with you to see if you had good hook-ups for artists who might be interested in showing off their work.

If you are interested, the way it works is this:

Collect nice high-rez digital pics of the art face-on, and hold onto them. We’re still waiting to get new artist release forms from Activision, who is the publisher of our games. Basically, we cannot show any art in the game without the consent of the artist. So, if you have stuff you’d like to see in the game I’d have to get a signed form from each guy.

After that, we’d put the stuff in the game and give full props to the artists in the game’s credits. No cash for the work, unfortunately. But given that each Hawk game has sold well over a million copies each year … it’s incredible exposure for the artists.

Anyhow, please let me know if you are interested or not.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,

--Dana MacKenzie

Senior Graphic Designer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skroeape

all you have to do is sign it in person to claim responsibility or "permissionn" of your work to show... but she's not a cop according to my 8th or 9th sense shes coo

hella hookups dawg

I'm serious, fr8hound is real nice to kick us this bone. Don't your graff have to actually be in the city that the next Tony Hawks Underground or Five or whatever takes place:

discuss discuss

Archived