So Yesterday i Pissed off a hippie

Gunm

I was at a day party in San Francisco up in the cutties and after an afternoon of beverages and pipe-weed, I needed to go take a whizz.

I made my way through some bushes and into a grove of trees where I made a drunken decree to myself that "this tree here will make a suitable receptacle for my hot torrent of urine!"

Next minute, some hippie who was pissing behind another tree closeby pokes his head out and says

"Hey man, that tree is a valuable piece of life. Don't harsh on it."

You know those little retorts that pop up in your mind an hour later that make you go "shit, i wish i had thought of that then!" ? Well, i got one right then and there. I tell the hippie...

"You're right, that tree is valuable. I bet it would make a great banister for my staircase at home."

Ha ha ha, Hippie got all worked up and stormed off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LENS

"You're right, that tree is valuable. I bet it would make a great banister for my staircase at home."

hey did ya go to the art show on capp on sat? i didnt go. i didnt even leave the house! there was a house party down the street that i was invited to....a homegirl but i didnt want to even go. i felt so anti-social on sat. PEZ's art was shown though, i ran into him last week and he tried to make me go but ehhhhhhhhhh.........

Guest imported_Tesseract

This story would be great if:

Originally posted by LENS

"You're right, that tree is valuable. unlike you"

and pee on the hippy

hahaha....yeah,well I went downtown and pissed off the whole "skater crew" by making fun of thier no style tight jeans wearin' Jim Greco wannabes.....this one kid got heated and started talkin' shit to me and then I threw my 32oz Mountain Dew in his face....he just stood there and none of his friends did shit either. I swear,everyone around here looks like the 1,898,687,475,354 member of The Ramones-no wonder Krylon made a color called "Stonewashed Denim"---I'd like to hang 'em from tree by thier white-spiked belts.....and if this comment offends you for some reason---good...cause I don't give a fuck.

I just remembered a couple of years ago when I was at this rich kid’s house. I got all drunk and pissed off, so I made fun of the kid’s biological mother for being an alcoholic native lesbian that killed herself. Haha, this guy just politely asked me to leave, even though he was a fucking prick that outweighed me by a lot.

Originally posted by SilentBob

*edit, Forgot to mention, I liked the story. Lens one, championof blacks, opposer of sandal wearers.

Ha ha, champion of blacks? Look, all i did was kick some ass and they were down with watching me do it.

But yeah, the sandal wearer was a douschebag