so......yeah!!

DETO

last night i came very close to breaking up with my girlfriend and i said some fucked up things that she took the wrong way, any way at 2:00 this morning i recieve a call from here crying and telling me she wanted to die, she sounded hysterical, i tried to calm her down even offered to go to her house, but she told me she didn't know if she could be with me, that she loved me and always would but didn't wanna live now i'm confused as fuck....:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i called her this morning and she wanted to go to work to try and get her mind away from "us" and our lunches don't coinside with each others so i am taking a different lunch so i can go see her and talk to her

i went to talk to her for lunch and she was sitting at her desk crying, i went to hug her and she yelled at me not to touch her, and i tried to calm her but she told me that she loves me and that it hurts so bad just to see me all she can think about is me, at work she has a pic of me on her desk along with a little beanie baby i gave her, and just other little things, i tried but she doesn't let me , what do i do???:( :confused: :(

Guest --zeSto--

serious questions you need to ask yourself...

how old (mature) is this girl?

Has she ever been heartbroken before?

Does she NEED you in her life?

Are you two on equal footing in the relationship?

Could she lie to you?

Does she suffer from depression?

after you have honest answers to these questions, then you can proceede less blindly.

as the French say...

Love stories always start so simply...

ive had a girlfirend for 4 years no so i might have some merit to this...

does she haven any close friiends yoru also friends with? that helps to kinda talk to them as a middle person..that would be alright cause she could have a little time and you could talk to the friend and her also...and then a nice romantic i loveyou unti the end of the world gesture would come in nicely

but i dont have all the facts and im not dr drew..just giving my two cents..sorry if its not that much help:o

Originally posted by --zeSto--

serious questions you need to ask yourself...

how old (mature) is this girl?

Has she ever been heartbroken before?

Does she NEED you in her life?

Are you two on equal footing in the relationship?

Could she lie to you?

Does she suffer from depression?

after you have honest answers to these questions, then you can proceede less blindly.

as the French say...

Love stories always start so simply...

1. more mature than me.

2.yes, once

3.i would like to think so, but seriously i don't know

4.yes

5.i have my suspicions but to my knowledge she has never lied to me

6. NO

what to do?

Guest --zeSto--

damn... those are not the answers I expected.

I think I know the issue here...

She's NEEDS you in her life.

There's a much bigger deal than simply WANTING you.

A dependence has been created,

and she can't imagine living* without you.

*that means Living her current life, not her breathing existance.

I'm sorry to say... if you need to get out, then go.

Guest THEdude

was the stuff you told her really really fudged up?

if it wasn't then she'll probably get over it. just give her some time. just be careful on what you say to her from now on.

also girls would say they still love you and a couple of weeks later, you see them with some guy. so you might be fucked.

son of bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

yeah that happens and it hurts.:(

Guest Ser3adc

i definately agree with what zesto said...it sounds like there is something going on with her...i'm not saying she's cheating...just that she seems to have problems she needs to deal with...and try not to let it get you down...you are doing everything you can...yea, it sounds eays when you are reading it...but i know it aint...just try to keep faith bro. stay up.

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by DETO

1. more mature than me.

2.yes, once

4.yes

6. NO

what to do?

...well in that case, you can only do what's best for yourself...i know this is the only way to go because it just happened to me, except i was the one who was in love with the girl...yea, it hurts like hell...but no matter what, somebody always ends up getting hurt...the only thing you can do is what you feel is right...otherwise you are being unfair to yourself...and that's a horrible way to live.

Guest Ser3adc

yea man...believe me i know...i'm sure we all know what it's like on here...life sucks...u can only do what's in your heart...that's the best advice i can give...stay up.

Guest --zeSto--

just show up... forget the phone.

And if she says.. "I told you to call"

say "but I really wanted to see you"

she cant get mad about that.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by DETO

1. more mature than me.

2.yes, once

4.yes

6. NO

what to do?

At this point, you better hope that she left you some good shit in the will...sorry

well, i talked to her last night, she would not let me in her house because it hurt too much to even see me, so i left and called her on my cell phone, we talked and i was being my charming little self, to whitch she told me was not going to work this time, i just couldn't pretend like everything is magically alright jusr because i want it to be, we just talked for about 2 hours and she told me she didn't know still if she wanted to see or go out with me today, so still.....:confused: :love: :love2: :confused:

Agh, I've been in situations like this many a-time.

Ask her what's going on in her head. Whatever she tells you, it dosen't matter what it is, you try and make that better. Do or say whatever you can. Apologize for everything you can. Don't take the "Can't you put whatever you're feeling behind you?" approach. At least, not yet. First you have to get her to talk about everything. You'd just better hope it's something you can get her to forgive you for saying. Hell, she'll get over it. Just give it time and your all.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Ser3adc

yea man...believe me i know...i'm sure we all know what it's like on here...life sucks...u can only do what's in your heart...that's the best advice i can give...stay up.

actually no.....i have no experiance what soever with girls...i merely look at them, i never ask digits, and im absolutely terrified of relationships.....i have had shit where i jock girls and shit so bad...and then i hear that they like me and i get all scared and ignore them and shit.....im so fucked up...i need help...right now theres this chick that im attracted to....and she told my friend that she likes me like hell and wants me to call her...but have i? haha no im to scared...o well

she shut me down for lunch plans, but we are gonna go to dinner anyway, i am leaving for lunch in about 25 minutes, should i go over to see her or is it being too pushy?and just wait for tonight?? :confused: :o

well shit took a turn for the worse on saturday, i called her early in the morning and asked her if she wanted to see me and go do something together, she told me no she would love to but she has plans with her parents. so okay, i go out with my friend John, i see her in town with her friend and a guy. so i pull them over. she gets out of the car and yells at me and says " what the fuck is you'r problem?" i simply told her, i just wanted to say, HI!" no you are spying onn me.....blah blah blah...... i asked who the fuck the guy with them was, she said it is her friends friend. he was looking at me all fucked up so i told him, what the fuck! he didn't say anything he smirked at me, and smiled so i got out of my car and he rolled up his window and locked his door, my bitch was pissed at me so i told her we needed to talk, and she wanted to stay with them insteed of going with me. so i told her Fuck you BYe, i am not going to kiss your ass, i try and try, and if you don't want it good-bye. so she had me wait she went to tell her friends bye and again the little kid kept looking at me and i told him to get his ass back in the car (he was getting in to the front seat, where my girl was) before i stuck my foot up his ass. we went i dropped off my friend, so we could talk, i told her the way it is, "i still do love you, but i am not happy with you no more, and i was afraid that the truth is that i no longer loved you." she told me to take her back to her friends, so i asked her if she loved me still, she responded yes! so i just took her home, and we havent talked since i was at that concert last night, and she called i could barely hear her since it was so lound in there, she told me she loved me and out of habbit i guess i told her i lived her too and hung up. i have yet to talk to her today, i called her but she didn't answer.........:confused: more to come................................

it sounds to me like she's doing the girl "big picture" thing. yea, she loves you, but she's probably thinking many years down the road and whether or not your her "THE ONE"

whatever you do, don't push too hard. it seems like time is always your best friend in times like these. if she's upset and needs time to think give her twice what she needs. If its meant to be she'll come back, if not....you go on.

I just broke up with my girlfriend. It was one of those nothing is wrong, but nothing is right relationships. No reason to continue and no reason to end it. It sucks and I questioned my decision for a couple of weeks, but shits all good now.

Archived