Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so......yeah!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DETO, Jun 6, 2002.

1. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

last night i came very close to breaking up with my girlfriend and i said some fucked up things that she took the wrong way, any way at 2:00 this morning i recieve a call from here crying and telling me she wanted to die, she sounded hysterical, i tried to calm her down even offered to go to her house, but she told me she didn't know if she could be with me, that she loved me and always would but didn't wanna live now i'm confused as fuck....:(

2. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

i'd go visit her if i were you..
    of course i don't have a girlfriend and have no luck with the ladies.. so i don't know how valid that little piece of advice was.

3. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

So what....you just hung up and went to bed? Have you called this morning to see if she is okay?

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i called her this morning and she wanted to go to work to try and get her mind away from "us" and our lunches don't coinside with each others so i am taking a different lunch so i can go see her and talk to her

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

yeh good idea with the lunch times.defintly need to look after her man just dont get too smothering

6. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i went to talk to her for lunch and she was sitting at her desk crying, i went to hug her and she yelled at me not to touch her, and i tried to calm her but she told me that she loves me and that it hurts so bad just to see me all she can think about is me, at work she has a pic of me on her desk along with a little beanie baby i gave her, and just other little things, i tried but she doesn't let me , what do i do???:( :confused: :(

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

serious questions you need to ask yourself...

how old (mature) is this girl?
    Has she ever been heartbroken before?
    Does she NEED you in her life?
    Are you two on equal footing in the relationship?
    Could she lie to you?
    Does she suffer from depression?

after you have honest answers to these questions, then you can proceede less blindly.

as the French say...
    Love stories always start so simply...

8. yoink

yoink Elite Member

ive had a girlfirend for 4 years no so i might have some merit to this...
    does she haven any close friiends yoru also friends with? that helps to kinda talk to them as a middle person..that would be alright cause she could have a little time and you could talk to the friend and her also...and then a nice romantic i loveyou unti the end of the world gesture would come in nicely

but i dont have all the facts and im not dr drew..just giving my two cents..sorry if its not that much help:eek:

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

///

and what zesto said cause those are some good points to consider

10. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

1. more mature than me.
    2.yes, once
    3.i would like to think so, but seriously i don't know
    4.yes
    5.i have my suspicions but to my knowledge she has never lied to me
    6. NO
    what to do?

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

damn... those are not the answers I expected.

I think I know the issue here...
    She's NEEDS you in her life.
    There's a much bigger deal than simply WANTING you.
    A dependence has been created,
    and she can't imagine living* without you.

*that means Living her current life, not her breathing existance.

I'm sorry to say... if you need to get out, then go.

12. THEdude

THEdude Guest

was the stuff you told her really really fudged up?
    if it wasn't then she'll probably get over it. just give her some time. just be careful on what you say to her from now on.

also girls would say they still love you and a couple of weeks later, you see them with some guy. so you might be fucked.

son of bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    yeah that happens and it hurts.:(

13. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

i definately agree with what zesto said...it sounds like there is something going on with her...i'm not saying she's cheating...just that she seems to have problems she needs to deal with...and try not to let it get you down...you are doing everything you can...yea, it sounds eays when you are reading it...but i know it aint...just try to keep faith bro. stay up.

14. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

...well in that case, you can only do what's best for yourself...i know this is the only way to go because it just happened to me, except i was the one who was in love with the girl...yea, it hurts like hell...but no matter what, somebody always ends up getting hurt...the only thing you can do is what you feel is right...otherwise you are being unfair to yourself...and that's a horrible way to live.

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i appreciate all of your guy's advise it's all taken very well, thank you, but it hurts me. i love her......:eek: