Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so yeah, my employer decided you guys are a bad influence on me......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

that's right. the heavenly voice and shining light of your life monsieur abracadabra is on a bit of a hiatus at the moment. i know, it's hard, but you guys will be ok without me (you've probably forgotten me already :tear in my eye: ). my all seeing all knowing employers are a bit strict with the ol' internet access and musta checked up on what i was doing and realised i was spending most of my work time on here posting bollocks. nazis. but all is not lost. oh no. i will be back, you can count on that. i had a chat to my old man and he has a laptop at home he's not using, so when i go back to australia next week, he's gunna let me have it. so once that puppy is hooked up to the phone i'll be back in action. i know it's hard guys, and i miss you all too, but we must be strong. if i can get my hands on a decent digital camera in the airport then i'll be posting loads of flicks for you while i'm in melbourne, so my prescence will still be felt. enjoy a good xmas and know that you're in my thoughs. was that emo, or just gay?

2. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

01st

yo i can make your internet surfing anonomys to your employer , let me know if youd like said info....

mikro137

3. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

MR. ABC that sucks, but you will be more productive now. We will await your return.

--NO out.

4. jah

jah Elite Member

all ive been thinking for the last week or so is, "WHERES ABC???!!?!?!??!" i cant go on without abc. i made like 50 threads but they all got deleted by Smart. i swear....

5. Abracadabra

intersting. as far as i know they've pretty much banned any url with 12ozprophet.com in the address, but if you're all nerdy and know what to do then i'm all ears. drop me an email on fukkface@hotmail.com, i'd appreciate it.

6. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

UUEncode the url.... see if that works.

Man, I got so many tricks up my sleave.... but I'm sure Mikro can help you.

HEY ABC!?! HOW ARE YOU POSTING RIGHT NOW IF YOU'RE BLOCKED?

7. Abracadabra

i took a potion that makes me invisible and........i'm full of shit. i'm at an internet cafe right now. i'm on xmas holidays and was just checking my hotmail (cos suprise suprise, my company has blocked all email websites too).

8. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

9. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

10. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

mite catch you out east.drop us an email on your plans.

11. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

i dont mean to be a bastard, but i cant click on my connections cause they are not encrypted.......is there anything i can do?
    :D

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

imagine if they charged you 10 cents for every post
    (to account for wasted working time)

HA! I'd owe the company $1250.

13. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

14. Resurrection

Resurrection Guest

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist