so yeah i was just wondering...

atrocks

how do you referr to your penis/vagina when speaking to certain people during regular conversation?....around the fellahs i usually say cock or dick..or some other harsh word and then when im talking to females i kinda prefer to use softer words like junk, rig, or wingding or soemthing to that effect....mostly i was wondering what the how the females referr to them selves...i have a few homegirls that call it a taco or a snatch but ive only heard the drunk sluts use the real harsh ones.....so what s the deal....just wondering....thought ild ask....carry on...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If I haven't got the chance to hit the skins for awhile....when I shoot the gift of gab to a female I usually tell 'em my "equipment" is rusty..and that they could break it back in to get the gears turning again....

"I was just wondering.....well, actually I'm always wondering...and wandering, wandering while I'm wondering, pondering why I'm wandering wanting a wedding ring and a rooty toot ring ding sugar sling thing, wandering, meandering, zig zagging, diverging, forking, detouring through my wondering mind thing, preceding my teetering tottering loitering by the clamoring, clattering, ear shattering phone booth, talking, gossiping, prattling and tattling on a discoursing debating palavering sauntering blundering of a mattering literary scattering, foddering my inane wondering of wandering, reflecting, deliberating, cogitating, studying, cerebrating the dating of mental entertaining, and now I'm explaining the raving driveling of a brain that's sniveling maddening, jetting, squirting, spouting, splashing, rushing, gushing, sluicing, juicing, rambling delirium..........ummmmmmmmm forget it."

(by anonymous, http://www.pendulum.org)

here's to wondering...

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've thought about this myself, my conclusion is that its a matter of how you say it. I've mostly noticed it with girls, when they are cool about reffering to their pussy around people they just call it pussy and it aint a big deal, when they feel sneaky about it and come up with synonyms like 'snatch', or 'taco' or stupid shit like that they carry the word with a naughty shame that makes the whole thing more blatant and harsh...sometimes intriguing depending on the success of the metaphore and the quality of the product...

I call my dick, dick or penis..ussually dick, no girl ever looked at me funny while saying it while i've witnesses events full of critisizing girl gigles towards guys that reffered to it like "um..you know..my johnson"..so yeah, keep it simple

usually what I call my genetalia depends on whom I'm hanging out with...

my best friend calls it her "cooter"

one of my guy friends "refers" to it as the "thang thang"

recently, in response to the whole male phrase "rock out with your cock out" a friend and I have started saying "jam out with your clam out"

it's never really had a name though, mostly it's just "she..." or something

Archived