so yeah...all i own now is some drawing supplies and clothes.

JoeyLawrence

had to sell almost everything i owned. managed to salvage all my paint, clothes and drawing supplies.

wow. anyways.... i was rollin through nevada lastnight eating filet mignon with some crazy ass lady named porsia from jerusalem. shit was nuts. met a crazy ass gay dude who had aids and kept yellin about his family and then i cut my hand trying to open a sobe. fuck. eh whatever. i got this player ass burberry shirt that matches my muni hat. haha.

gnite.

pop"dr.depresso"gunwar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by PopGunWar

this isnt my computer. and selling my shit....lets just say it involved breaking televisions and finally understanding life. that and dropping out of art school.

yeah i read that thread...no offense but it sounds like you have some head problems that need to be worked out. and get in some kind of school dont go around uneducated--we got enough dumbasses. plus you start feeling like shit when you see everyone your age getting ahead while youre just stagnant. i went that route and it sucked. word is bond like epoxy muh nigga.

Originally posted by WALE!pd

man times get hard and you have to lose shit... a couple months ago i had NOTHING graff related no markers no paint nothing i used others markers (respectuflly haha) and used paint when i could get it..hard times

shut up and rack you pussy...

Originally posted by Wilt

hahahaha fuck off man if you saw the load i hualed in the other night from one store you would shit yourself ask around the waleo is down to rack you dont know the full story and i dont feel like explaining myself to you now shut the fuck up or eat a cock. you decide

Originally posted by WALE!pd

hahahaha fuck off man if you saw the load i hualed in the other night from one store you would shit yourself ask around the waleo is down to rack you dont know the full story and i dont feel like explaining myself to you now shut the fuck up or eat a cock. you decide

i doubt i would shit myself...maybe chuckle at what you consider the load you hauled is..but not shit myself...

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Wilt

fucking a bro thats what im saying, get yo crew together and come up with a skeem to rack a 100 cans at once. WORD!!!!

you can come crash at my pad, but it's a long way from nevada, and you can only come if you drop the fag, bring porsia, and gimme the burberry!:D

-the shocker wishes you luck, i'll be on the move with just my gear in a week, might run into ya!

im at my dads house right now. my mom kinda kicked me out. i'm livin outta my car after tonight. then maybe stay at a friends. my trunk is full of my clothes shoes school stuff and what i could grab. i don't know what to do. fawk . okay bye i'm gonna go shoot myself

yo player.

i saw you messaged me but i wasnt around...

hows colorado?

im having a decent time. got together with some kid who payed for half a tank of gas and bought me sushi at little tokyo II.

the air outside is finally getting cooler....i wore an yves st. laurent longlseeve tonight.

got mean looks from the fobby asians wearing burberry and fcuk.

haha. lovely.

well..

email me or catch me on AIM.

easy.

Originally posted by DEE38

=(

Are you aware that i am in nevada, and that I would of bought you dinner if you had hit me up.

=(

:: hugs ::

i was on amtrak. i couldnt really hop off. even though i wanted to.

and smart: breaking tvs is my new hobby. i broke my tv before i left. fuck a tv.

and fuck this computer.

gnite.

Archived