so who's going to take the SATs tomorrow?

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i took the sat, i got there late and hung over... it was freezing out, so as soon as i got out of the car i opened my trunk and pulled out my jacket- forgetting that i had a big bottle of scotch whiskey wrapped up in it... the bottle feel to the ground in front of all the teacher and all that, so i dropped my jacket, grabbed the pieces of broken glass and quickly threw them in the trunk... i then picked up my jacket, put it on, and started walking towards the class i needed to be in... then i noticed the smell... i had dropped my jacket in the puddle of booze... but it was freezing and too late to go back to my car so i went ahead to the room... i arrived for sats late, reeking of alcohol, with blood shot eyes, and a little bit of dried blood under my nose from the night before...

fuck the sats...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

when i took the sat, i got there late and hung over... it was freezing out, so as soon as i got out of the car i opened my trunk and pulled out my jacket- forgetting that i had a big bottle of scotch whiskey wrapped up in it... the bottle feel to the ground in front of all the teacher and all that, so i dropped my jacket, grabbed the pieces of broken glass and quickly threw them in the trunk... i then picked up my jacket, put it on, and started walking towards the class i needed to be in... then i noticed the smell... i had dropped my jacket in the puddle of booze... but it was freezing and too late to go back to my car so i went ahead to the room... i arrived for sats late, reeking of alcohol, with blood shot eyes, and a little bit of dried blood under my nose from the night before...

fuck the sats...

haha i remember you posting that story in an SAT thread earlier this year.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

var postNumber 
var firstPost

if (postNumber ==1) {
       tellTarget (_root.messageText) {
                gotoAndPlay ("FIRST");
}
}

else if (postNumber == 2) {
                gotoAndPlay ("second");
}
}

else if (postnumber > 2) {
                gotoAndPlay ("fuck this");
}
}

if (firstPost == "Pistol" ) {
          loadMovieNum ( [url=http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif]http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif[/url] , 1);
}

output:

fuck this

http://pistol.fuccyou.com/12oz/firsties01.gif'>

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

is this when the whole "smoke weed before you take a test" thing comes into hand? if you smoke before a test, it makes you relaxed and will make you score better. you will get a 1600, i promise...whatever.

any of you people ever do this? i have not.

nah thats bs. i think its called state-dependent learning...or something like that. we were learning about it in class. basically it works like this, if you study high, you should take the test high. it doesnt mean youll get a higher score than someone that studies non high and takes the test non high. it means you get a better score than if you studied high and took it non-high. it has to do with the chemical state of your brain while you learn, and the recall of learned material.

Archived