So who thinks that Korea is gonna nuke us???

Juan Valdez

Just saw something on the news.Korea said if we ever attack them that they will put AMeican cities ablaze with nuclear weapons. Experts also said that they most likelly have at least 3 nukes(long range that can be sent to america) judging by how long its been since they reactivated there Nuke plant.Could be bluffing but ya never know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Juan Valdez

Korea said if we ever attack them that they will put AMeican cities ablaze with nuclear weapons.

:idea: lets not attack them!

Originally posted by mr_president

man i wish they would, i wish they would!!!

cant wait til big bad bush busts out the A-bombs.

i say whoever fucks with us from here on out, a bomb them.

how hard can it be to re-draw the world maps?

:king:

You are one sick twisted heartless bastard.

how old are you?

and I swear, every time you post you get dumber.

As for Korea,

I believe they are using the war of terrorism as leverage to voice their "hatred" towards the US. I use the word hatred lightly because after the Vietnam war and what state that country was left in. Well there is no wonder at why they shouldn't be happy. And please keep in mind that the media is always looking for something else to feed the hunger of the public, giving them something to talk about around the water cooler.

Guest KING BLING

So this is the deal - when North Korea says they will use Nuclear weapons if we act aggressively they are nuts and obviously out of control. Though our 6,000 nukes sort of imply the same thing...

When our president basically points to them as evil and a threat to all humanity (axis of evil) and says (keep in mind this is entirely unprovoked by N. Korea): " I will not wait on events, while dangers gather. I will not stand by, as peril draws closer and closer. The United States of America will not permit the world's most dangerous regimes to threaten us with the world's most destructive weapons." Essentially saying we will shoot first if needed or work towards your destruction, who is the genuinely reckless leader? Whats going on is exactly like the cold war on a more ghetto, less threatening scale. Everyone be scared....

Okay, I have an interesting and demented philosophy that would make

everyone hate us but we would live forever.

If the U.S. ever detects a launched nuclear missile, it will send all

possible nukes it can and decimate the entire globe. That includes every

fucking country in existance. You know what? We'd be hated for saying

we'd kill innocent people. Know what else? If any country EVER got

pissed enough to attack the US, the entire rest of the world would quickly

dissuade them from doing anything.

i actually wouldn't worry about 3 nukes coming our way. America does have missle that will be shot off to intercept the nukes which could in turn fuck up the ocean and our skies, but as far as nukes touching american soil, i think not.

Our world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

i actually wouldn't worry about 3 nukes coming our way. America does have missle that will be shot off to intercept the nukes which could in turn fuck up the ocean and our skies, but as far as nukes touching american soil, i think not.

I use to think that too but its not true.They say we have some kind of defense against nuclear missles but it is waaaaaay inacurate.Its equivalent to a nfl player throwing a football across a field, and another player taking a football and trying to knock it in the air. All they can do now is detect a missle way in advace if it is shot at the U.S., and can find out exactly what country shot it(which doesnt help us.Wow they can tell who shot it yet cant anything about it).They were debating weather or not to spend a billion dollars on some kind of defense against missles shot at us, but whatever kind of defense they could make is also as unreliable as what they have now so they didnt do it because they thought it was a waste of money.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

im just worried that the government would let the nukes hit us, so that it would seem alright with the world for us to wage war ... and me being on the westcoast does not help.

i wish there was a smiley for :dumbfuck:

fuck a kim jon ill! dudes a midget with a really bad haricut. he is possessed by american movies but hates america. his favorite movie is the godfather and claims to rule his country like one. his favorite drink happens to be the most expensive type of hennessey which he spends $250,000 a year on. yet north koreans have no food, rice, or fuel. he blames the americans for their poverty and everyday repeats that they must suffer for the good of north korea. he even has the nerve to kidnap japanese people into korea, trains them as spies and workers, denies it for years, recently admits to it and is suprised that the ones he lets visit japan dont return to korea. the war wouldnt last very long, they have no damn food. but he is sick enough to set off nukes into all of asia. the possiblity of nukes coming to japan is highly likely.

Archived