So who ISN'T voting?

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

So I'm crowning myself a hypocrite.

I've been running around yelling at every kid my age who isn't voting, "Yeah, I don't like the canidates either but do you know how many died so you could vote? Get the fuck out there and vote, it doesn't matter who(preferrably not Bush) just vote!"

So yeah, when it comes down to it, I'm not voting. I'm away at school and am mobbed with work and it's impossible for me to get home in time to vote. "Ok, My Pants, you can still get an abscenty ballad." No sir, it's too late. So I am stuck not voting.

So if anyone who previously wasn't voting would like to vote Kerry for me that would be awesome.

Anyone else in a similar situation or are you just ignorant?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah I'd have to vote. I'd feel like too much of a hypocrite if I didn't. I've covered L.A. with anti-Bush propaganda posters over the past few months and told too many people to vote for Kerry -- and then for me to not vote would take all that satisfaction away. I registered through 100.3 The Beat.

not voting is a vote for bush.

voting for nader is a vote for bush.

voting for harris is a vote for bush.

voting for peroutka is a vote for bush.

voting for cobb is a vote for bush.

voting for badnarik is a vote for bush.

voting for bush is obviously a vote for bush.

so unless you want bush as YOUR president for another four years...shut the fuck up and vote for Kerry. I say everyone that doesn't vote for Kerry has no right to bitch about someone else being president.

no excuses.

get off your ass and vote.

i have to break my long standing silence for this subject matter...

every american (and those non-citizens fighting for america) who have died in every war has died so you can have the freedom to vote. whether or not the fight was a good one, they were fighting to uphold the values that are america.

if you are eligable to vote and you choose not to vote, your choice is essentially a vote for enslavement.

just a refresher: slaves have no rights. they are objectafied human beings whose sole purpose is to do whatever they are told.

do you like to do whatever you are told? even if you don't agree with it?

if so, then don't vote. it's your choice.

non voters are cowards that don't have the courage to stand up for what they believe in. or perhaps they just don't believe in anything. either way, not voting is simply pathetic.

z.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Oct 12 2004, 07:20 PM

i would vote,but due to the law im not aloud to,shitty huh,felonies suck

I would look into that a little more. I tried finding a list of states where felons can vote, no dice. But what I did find is many articles on individual states where they do allow felons to vote. Even in Florida it seems you can, it just requires you to go through a special process - which is probably a paint in the ass.

Look into it -

They deny 13 percent of African American men the vote.

People with low incomes, low education or minority status -- all benchmarks of convict populations -- vote Democratic 65 to 90 percent of the time.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...-2004Aug17.html

Archived