Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So who ISN'T voting?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, Oct 11, 2004.

1. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

So I'm crowning myself a hypocrite.
    I've been running around yelling at every kid my age who isn't voting, "Yeah, I don't like the canidates either but do you know how many died so you could vote? Get the fuck out there and vote, it doesn't matter who(preferrably not Bush) just vote!"

So yeah, when it comes down to it, I'm not voting. I'm away at school and am mobbed with work and it's impossible for me to get home in time to vote. "Ok, My Pants, you can still get an abscenty ballad." No sir, it's too late. So I am stuck not voting.

So if anyone who previously wasn't voting would like to vote Kerry for me that would be awesome.

Anyone else in a similar situation or are you just ignorant?

2. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

I'm at school as well, but I just registered here. But, that deadline's probably passed as well...

3. Casual T.

Casual T. Member

Nah I'd have to vote. I'd feel like too much of a hypocrite if I didn't. I've covered L.A. with anti-Bush propaganda posters over the past few months and told too many people to vote for Kerry -- and then for me to not vote would take all that satisfaction away. I registered through 100.3 The Beat.

4. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

if your inschool you can register in that your state, i believe .I think each state has is own guidelines on deadline PANTS check into it before it too late.

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

im voting, so i am doing the opposite of what you asked, sorry for ruining your thread and more than likely your life,,,

6. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

ANYONE BUT BUSH!!!!!!!

7. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

I'm going to vote just to piss you off.

8. j

j Guest

no vote.

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i may fill out my american girlfriends absentee ballot. im not sure.

10. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I re-registered to vote now that I moved back home.

Go to town hall and see if you can register where you are going to school or if they can do an absentee ballot for you. It's too late to mail anything in but if you go in person you might be able to still register.

11. azert

azert Senior Member

I turn 18 in January. I wish I could vote though.

12. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

hey, if i filled out a voter registration form for the california state elections, am i registered to vote in the federal election, too?

and does it matter that i'm not a US citizen?

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

not voting is a vote for bush.
    voting for nader is a vote for bush.
    voting for harris is a vote for bush.
    voting for peroutka is a vote for bush.
    voting for cobb is a vote for bush.
    voting for badnarik is a vote for bush.
    voting for bush is obviously a vote for bush.

so unless you want bush as YOUR president for another four years...shut the fuck up and vote for Kerry. I say everyone that doesn't vote for Kerry has no right to bitch about someone else being president.

no excuses.
    get off your ass and vote.

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

15. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

i'd love to help my american homies out on this one..

*whoa..congrats on crew status poops!