so who is...

Guest blink_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mental invalid

drunk highschool girls puke

drunk college girls fuck

;)

roe, like i said man, we gotta hang dood. hesh is in college afterall and i'm sure i or we can sabotage his relationship in minutes. he's even got enough game for all three of us if you're quiet like this nizzle.

hooooolaaaaaaaaaahhh...

Guest platapie

i hated high school but knowign what i know now if i could go back i would. i would do so much more bad stuff i didnt get a chance to do.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

not at the high school i went to.

word to that...i liked highschool..i wasnt preppy or a jock...i just like to embrace anyday for the most part...and it works out...highschool was fun.

Guest serpent of the light

i'm in high school. graduate on june 1. stoked as fuck to say the least. turn 18 shortly after. woooooooooo

Guest -MOE LESTER-

sophmore.....i wish i was a freshman because the freshman class at my school has tons of girls...my class has shit

hish school was fucking great. i wish i was still there...

i did what the fuck i wanted to, smoked weed twice a day...

was cool with the hall monitor who was supposed to report us if we got caught skippin, he let me and my boys back in cause the doors locked from the outside...

my teachers were off the muthafucking meat rack, and i dont even say that shit thats how you know they were bout it bout it

my psych substitute (which subbed for 4 months straight) introduced me to cogniac blunt wraps an some other exotic kind, i forget the name, heh she got better bud then me most of the time

3 other teachers let me go in and out of class whenever i wanted to, not exageratting an would go "need a hall pass?" id be like "nah im cool with the hall guy" bada-bing bada-boom

i got out of school early everyday at 12:00 (senior year)

and only had one class i needed to pass senior year, oh shit that was great, school was fucking dope

heh i got suspended on mon. came back fri. and got suspended again somehow, i dunno but twice in one week i was kinda proud

i got through most of my class's by being cool with these teachers on a personal level so the work wasnt really there...

even the principal said "please please just get this shit done right the firt time through, we dont want you here anymore than you wanna come to class"

aha it was great... yea i miss it :(

*EDIT*

oh and to all you high school youngins out there, im not gonna say cherish it... cause you wont... BUT, figure out what the fuck your gonna do after highschool before you graduate. if your going to college sit in the guidance counslers room and look that shit up, if your going to work... then sit in the guidance counslers room and look that shit up. have a plan before you graduate, i wish i did

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i go to high school. its kind of funny, everyone seems so fake and stupid. i feel like tying them up and melting them over a huge fire. the jocks suck, but at least they leave me alone. the homo-adolescents are the ones that piss me off. their the kids that pour pop on the floor and spread jelly on door handles. they need to grow up. the girls are alright. mostly ugly. you know what i hate, being "friends".

you have GOT to love peer pressure. high school chicks like to get drunk, and if there not drunk, theyll act drunk to seem cool.

fr8oh, like hesh needs any help...hahaha...sabotage, more like simply suggest...plus from what i gather he soon to be a player come summer anyhow...im still waiting to see the maestro in action...hesh dog....i cant see you being quiet dood? specially after some minderasers....me, i always end up insulting girls, but having lots of laughs...my sarcasm doesnt sit well, but then again its a good first line of defense against dumb girls...

ive got a female friend currently, but lord knows im always down to flirt and tease and laugh with the betties....

we should make a romp....ive been outta school for awhile now, be fun to go kick it again....although i dont know if i can get down by the time school is out...

all you highschoolers....i know you think its all fun, but just wait fellas, just wait....:idea:

Just wish high school had REALLY been like Dazed and Confused.

Nah, really though, I loved it. Thats when I first got with my girl, started gettting into painting, getting into metal music and getting into drugs. Lesbian sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll - and graf for good measure

good fucking times

Archived