so where are these 'Trip Photos' threads ??

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, you fucker!

I'm to busy finishing your packie, you cant have the whole pie and the dog not hungry now, can you?:dazed:

Its going out tommorow and the thread is on the way.

Tesseract/Making life a better place

ah jeeze... the pack isn't done yet?

This thing must be costing you thousands of gyros in postage.

The gyro is the national currency of Greece, right?

Works crazy and I've been putting in too much time. Hopefully pics will be developed tonight. I'm also waiting for some other peoples photos to be sent my way. That and after a week of drinking my ass off...I'm having a hard time with the detox...but rest assured....its coming.

Yea.. I cant think of too many friends with a scanner and whenever I got off work the library is closed. Fuckit Ill just go to kinkos. haha Its funny everytime I go there its like a race to get stuff done before it costs too much.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Or you can just get the negatives scanned on a photo place, high res, great quality 5$ for a 36 exp film, works for me.

Guest sneak

now., i resozed them...thus getting rid of original problems. now im cocked, locked and ready to rack, except they look too small on the preview post.

when i get back from various holidays i am bringing you pics from :

England, Germany, South of France and Italy........

Random pics of english graveyards, ugly english people, german panels sitting in Koeln and beautiful French and Italian girls......... i promise :king:

Archived