Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So, whats up with the 'So, blah blah blah' threads???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, May 27, 2002.

1. Alright, today was the most boring 12oz day ever...i also had a real shitty day and i'm sick of the SO threads...tomorow i'll love you all again.

BTW, what hapened to the mods?

Tesseract*12oz0rphans:beat:

2. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

3. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Hope tomarrows better. Its raining..and 75 degrees...

Feels like 100 in my little room.

The mods all left.

4. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

wow i would love that shit...

i love the rain an 75 degrees is perfect

it gives you a reason to stay inside, it clears the air of all floating shit you breath in so the airs so fresh an so clean, its all dope an grey outside which is soothing to me, plus the sound of rain is relaxing as fuck, the world looks like a different place when its gettin rained on an i got like 73 other reasons why rain is dope as shit but umm im gettin a little carried away, none would have been sufficient

5. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/12oz_logo.gif'>
    im sorry

6. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

so...

anyone who's read any of my zine's or anything like that knows i've always started alot of stuff with "so," and end alot of it with "..."... all these people rocking the "so's" are biters... fuck yall muh-fuggas...

;)

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

so...

whats the matter? you dont want to look at ravers all fucking day on a graffiti board anymore?

8. shameless self promotion

Im eating coconut. Its good. Its cooler now in my room..the rain is getting harder..

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i envy your enviromental conditions...

10. shameless self promotion

Thanks !ceberg....

In about 10 min im going to bed...lay next to my girl ass naked without the covers on.. windows open..
    Im gonna get some morning nookie when i awake too.
    Also her keyboard sucks...i like mine better..:D

11. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Man now i know my life sucks.