so.. what do u think ?

Guest krie

orite well i asked this girl out on the weekend, and its thursday today and were going out this saturday coming. now her friends said to me shes all excited and cant wait till saturday. but some one told me she has a boyfriend ? this girl is younger then me and i dont really know much about her social life, i know her threw my ex gf. so i asked er out and she said yes....but this plays on my mind! does she have a boyfriend and is she just gonna test me out for the day and if she likes hanging out with me, shell ditch er bf ? or is she the type of girl that has 5-6 boyfriends at once and im just getting added to the number of boyfriends she keeps per week.

anyone ever had this problem ? i sorta see it as the girl might think "well im with blah(current bf) but this guys is really nice and he asked me out so ill break up with blah for him"

i dont want to confront her about it ethier..wanna just see how it goes on saturday..mmmmmmmm im tired and thinkin too much.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i'm more blunt. i'd probably just go on the date, see if i have a good time, and then at the end, hit her with the ole "So what's up..."

yeah thats a good option to see it at SteveAustin, maybe word hasnt gotten around ?

so yeah two replys for go is good enuff for me...thanks....... im hittin the hay, work early tomorrow morning

thanks 12ozers :king:

Archived