so today some jailbait begged to suck my penis

SilentBob

I was walking home from university, sleep deprived and bitter, when some random young girl stopped me infront a bunch of her friends. Our conversation went roughly as follows

her: Hi

me: hello

her: how are you?

me: ok thanks

her: so um how old are you?

me: 20, why ? do you want me to buy you some ciggerettes or something?

her: no, I'm just saying hi

me: well... hi

her: so , will you fuck me ?

me: :eek:

her: :D ;)

me: its a nice thought, but no, not right now

her: well, can I atleast suck you penis? please?

me: I'm pretty small, the chances are your already sucking my penis and just don't know it * phone rings*

her: is that your girlfriend ?

me: no, actually its my dad... so shut up while I talk to him

her: *shuts up*

me: *finishes talking and hangs up*

her: so um, can we atleast swap numbers so I can suck your penis another time?

me: look, this has been fun, but I'm really tired and this joke is getting old.. I'm going to go, have a nice night.

her: I CAN"T BELIEVE YOUR LEAVING ME !!! AFTER ALL WE"VE BEEN THROUGH *pretends to cry*

me: *laughs and walks off*

I'm used to being the one doing random and immature things. It was a pleasant change being the victim.

If any of you have similar stories where you have done / been subjected to random behaviour feel free to share.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

too funny.

it would have ended one of these ways:

a) you pull it out and she yells somehting like 'BUUURN!' and all her friend laugh.

B) you pull it out and her actualy 28 year old hick boyfriend beats your ass.

c) you pull it out and the cops sting you

d) you pull it out, she does the deed, then stalks you untill you're dead.

on a related note :

walking home from this jam , some guy , yes guy was walking with what i thought was his gf , and i was with my gf . when as we passed each other the GUY was like ill suck ur cock . needless to say i was disgusted and embarassed and just continued walking .

Once when i was partying in L.A. this fag came up to me and said "You wanna come back with me to my place, fool around, do some coke?"

"Ah......no." and walked away

I think i subject folks to far more random behaviour than i actually recieve

not long after i'd returned to melbourne i was walking home half drunk from a freind's place. there was 2 girls and a guy chilling drunk on latrobe street. i walk past and one of the chicks comes up to me like "uuggghhh" all drunk and shit. i laughed and kept walking. she runs up behind me and says "i just wanted to show my friends that i can be reckless, so how's about giving me a kiss for old times sake". i was like "ok" thinking it would just be a peck or something and then she lunges at me and we go at it hammer and tongs for a few minutes, then we stop and she goes "ok thanks, see ya!". and that was that. pretty strange, but i was happy.

Archived