So this guy comes in to where I work today

Wreck.One

His name is Kat thomas or Cat, I'm not sure which one.

I'm not sure what to think about it. He was pretty cool, had 2 big body gaurds with him, and his manager. sporting kangol ballcap and adidas shell toes.

anyway. he sent about 9 western unions, then gave me a 20$ tip, got into his white SUV and left..

i bought cigarettes with the 20

appearently he is headlining tonight at the Hampton Colliseum in Hampton VA.

Is this where I say discuss.

kt.JPG.b0f1d8186981d23c4287160e6407adaf.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had some bitch from road rules, and the youngest son on Home Improvement come into one of my showings I had in Hollywood during the opening night.

The girl actually bought a skateboard a friend of mine painted.

That was a dope night.

Oh, and I had Danny Glover buy a bart ticket next to me at the Rockridge station three or so years back during the no war parades. I didn't believe it was him until we got into SF and he was there making a speech.

That man is tall.

No he didn't buy anything, but he was a character with these crazy pink shoes with multicolored polkadots. I was thinking of trading him a couple smaller pieces, just for the story of why I have his shoes.

He also wrote his name and email on our newsletter signup for upcomming shows. So I still may have a chance.

met: planet of the drums, derrick carter, frankie bones, dj craze.

all when i worked for rave and club promoters back in the dayo, i was never one of those candy lite stick fags but that was one of the coolest gigs i ever had.

but yo:

this OG that i kicked it with

fucked janis joplin(and sold her drugs)

and smoked Ls and drank red forest wine with ansel adams every day for a summer when he was living in a winebago in yosimite park.

^THATS GANGSTER^

a few years ago

Chuck D was standing in line behind me at the Atlanta airport, I was wearing an old long sleeve public enemy shirt, we shot the shit for a few minutes, later that night i seen him on CNN talking about napster and shit.