so this girl came ova and...

Guest 7126

well we was chillin from like 12am-5am...first we smoked some trees and then started watchin tv and talking and whatnot...so we start making out etc.i get a boner.one thing leads to another and im eating her out and i lost my erection:cry2: ..so yeah thats my story..i had to take a piss b4 she came but i didnt and i think thats what was wrong but...another reason i think is that the foreplay took away all the excitement out of me:( .. or all the years of weed smokin made my dick limp....first time this has ever happend to me.:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 7126

well we was chillin from like 12am-5am...first we smoked some trees and then started watchin tv and talking and whatnot...so we start making out etc.i get a boner.one thing leads to another and im eating her out and i lost my erection:cry2: ..so yeah thats my story..i had to take a piss b4 she came but i didnt and i think thats what was wrong but...another reason i think is that the foreplay took away all the excitement out of me:( .. or all the years of weed smokin made my dick limp....first time this has ever happend to me.:mad:

she was riding me for like 2 min raw and my dick didnt wana get hard anymore so we just went to sleep and i went to take that piss i came back and started playin around again and until lata she started suckin in and i finally busted...so i didnt really get some pussy but she got her share.

DICKWEED! DICKWEED! DICKWEED! DICKWEED!

Originally posted by FEDUP

DO NOT FUCK WITH OLD ASS CODIENE PILLS

that shit got me worried one night shit has mad side effects . butt then a few hours later ripped that up n made the bitch bleed with by bat. i beat her with it ...

:(

give me back the three seconds of my life i wasted reading this shit