so, this dude wanted to kick my ass??

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

okay, im riding my bike around town and get to a crossing of a street and the cars keep coming like usual....the last guy to come was in some jeep with no top so, i give a loud holler. nothing offensive or anything, just being lame like im always doing...anyways he freaks out like i told him his dad liked 8 years olds or something...so, he follows me and cuts me off calling me fag and more original names before i know what happend, but he ended up realizing he was really stupid and left...anyone have an idea why this would happen?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah my mouth got me in trouble the other night..I was riding my bike home from the grocery store..and I was getting ready to push off to cross a street..these two bummy drunkers walked by and one said "hey baby" so me having the bad day already replied "fuck you " and went to leave..I didnt get to far before homey grabbed my backpack and pulled me rear wise off my bike..sending my bike out sideways..we got into a push and shove exchanged words..he came to his senses and I booked..weird week for sure..Lame situation..

Guest mopius

when...i know i was thinking the same thing when he was calling me a fag "i bet he knows me from 12oz"...that would have been crazy shit:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest Stapler

That is what you get for yelling out to Jeep drivers. Jeeps are pieces of shit they dont drive well and the person who drives them is normally a paedophile or some shit. No doubt he thought you were accusing him of raping little boys and thought maybe you might give his identity away

Originally posted by siloette

yeah my mouth got me in trouble the other night..I was riding my bike home from the grocery store..and I was getting ready to push off to cross a street..these two bummy drunkers walked by and one said "hey baby" so me having the bad day already replied "fuck you " and went to leave..I didnt get to far before homey grabbed my backpack and pulled me rear wise off my bike..sending my bike out sideways..we got into a push and shove exchanged words..he came to his senses and I booked..weird week for sure..Lame situation..

dont let a bummy boss you around. there is this one bum that has crutches and he hit people with it. i tell ya, the day his crutches hit me, i will pull the crutches away from his one legged self and beat him with it. serious. then my sister would prolly knee him in the back to make sure that he falls. (i'm not serious...but i would take his crutch away and hit him back with it)

i know that my mouth has gotten me in so much trouble. mind you that i am only 4'11 but i really dont care, i'll throw the fuck down. i was walking in my neighborhood and in sf, there are so many perverts...so there was this one guy who cat calls me, i turn around and said "fuck off bitch!" he goes "oh yea. fuck you too." and walks away all shyly because there was a bunch of dude's across the street. he couldnt handle being dissed in front of them in daylight.

early this morning me and my girl went bombing (like whoa...devilush is bombing again) there was this guy who wouldnt let up on following us. he followed us for about 4 blocks....needlesstosay, we're a bunch of shit talkers.

what time was this cuz if you yell shit at cars for no reason at late early in the morning around here drunken people might run out and beat you senseless. dont yell shit at people you dont know who're youre dealing with. you better be glad he didnt run you over. cuz IF I was drunk and stupid and didnt give a fuck id step out with a baseball bat and give a you a beatdown. silly people and their loud mouths dont understand why theyre getting shit.

Guest --zeSto--

^ yeah... like the bozo in the kung-fu thread.

If you like you teeth... keep you mouth closed. - a rule to live by.

yeah youd say that till a group of people jump you and smashes a river rock over your dome ive seen it plenty of times. im not trying to get all mad but hey its your choice only time i yell i when i know i can handle the the situation.

Originally posted by Devilush

dont let a bummy boss you around. there is this one bum that has crutches and he hit people with it. i tell ya, the day his crutches hit me, i will pull the crutches away from his one legged self and beat him with it. serious. then my sister would prolly knee him in the back to make sure that he falls. (i'm not serious...but i would take his crutch away and hit him back with it)

i know that my mouth has gotten me in so much trouble. mind you that i am only 4'11 but i really dont care, i'll throw the fuck down. i was walking in my neighborhood and in sf, there are so many perverts...so there was this one guy who cat calls me, i turn around and said "fuck off bitch!" he goes "oh yea. fuck you too." and walks away all shyly because there was a bunch of dude's across the street. he couldnt handle being dissed in front of them in daylight.

early this morning me and my girl went bombing (like whoa...devilush is bombing again) there was this guy who wouldnt let up on following us. he followed us for about 4 blocks....needlesstosay, we're a bunch of shit talkers.

haha..oh no a crutch! crap thats ruthless..4'11! Man I thought I was small..Good for you..People think they are tough guys and honestly he was the one that pulled me on my ass..But Im glad I could at least seem somewhat psycho ya know..Im a firm believer that if in a nutty situation...just act nutts..haha..

My sinifigant other is convinced (hes dead serious too)I should just carry a mechede..just hang it from my bag..stand at bus stops with it..and walk home from work with it..haha..

Originally posted by siloette

My sinifigant other is convinced (hes dead serious too)I should just carry a mechede..just hang it from my bag..stand at bus stops with it..and walk home from work with it..haha..

hahahahahahah a mechede. trust me, if i was some preverted guy on the street and i saw you with a mechede with a crazy look in your eyes, please believe that i will not even be on the same sidewalk as you.

that does sound like a good idea though. serious. you gotta act nutty in those kinda situations. just act like a crack head twirling your hair and looking all crazy like reciting verses from simon and garfunkle. that will keep them off of ya!! :)

Originally posted by mopius

when...i know i was thinking the same thing when he was calling me a fag "i bet he knows me from 12oz"...that would have been crazy shit:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

dude, does anyone remember DarkOn3 from back in the day? me and symon got into some big shit talking sessions with that guy and he was saying that if he ever saw symon in county he was gonna "shank his ass with a broken lunch tray" or some shit. my friend was paintin over in richmond and he actually bumped into that guy. how fuckin nutty is that? out of all the people he might bump into, it was a guy from 12 oz that said he was going to stab him. dark turned out to be cool or something and pretty chill. thats still funny as hell though.

mopius, if i remember correctly youre the one who gets picked on coming home from school too yea? sounds like you attract trouble. you probably shouldnt be hollerin at people in cars that are older than you and can kick your ass. of course you wouldnt have this problem if there werent so many insecure guys out there who have to try and be hella hard to make up for hte fact that theyre gay and they hate gay people. that would be a pretty dramatic situation though.... being gay but being raised all your life to hate gays. i feel sorry for these guys....

Archived