Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so, this dude wanted to kick my ass??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mopius, Jul 10, 2002.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

okay, im riding my bike around town and get to a crossing of a street and the cars keep coming like usual....the last guy to come was in some jeep with no top so, i give a loud holler. nothing offensive or anything, just being lame like im always doing...anyways he freaks out like i told him his dad liked 8 years olds or something...so, he follows me and cuts me off calling me fag and more original names before i know what happend, but he ended up realizing he was really stupid and left...anyone have an idea why this would happen?

2. amorphic

amorphic Guest

no. people are generally stupid, but yelling at them does not really improve this, however fun it may be.

mopius I.M. me: simpletoaster or email me: evil_toaster61@hotmail.com

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

!CEBERG has a change of heart?

Maybe his wife's leaving him or he has a small penis or erectile dysfunction or he's really constipated or all 4... the important thing is whether he apologized...

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

http://www.wholesalebait.com/cricketsupplies.jpg'>
    fishers know the deal. bait. reputations ruined. aahhh 12oz drama.
    you want to see my ticket? i dont show anyone my ticket. oh i have to show it to you to get into the movie?

5. siloette

siloette Member

yeah my mouth got me in trouble the other night..I was riding my bike home from the grocery store..and I was getting ready to push off to cross a street..these two bummy drunkers walked by and one said "hey baby" so me having the bad day already replied "fuck you " and went to leave..I didnt get to far before homey grabbed my backpack and pulled me rear wise off my bike..sending my bike out sideways..we got into a push and shove exchanged words..he came to his senses and I booked..weird week for sure..Lame situation..

6. When

When 12oz Loyalist

funny he was calling you a fag... while he was driving a jeep with the top down and probably a taz rear wheel cover
    or maybe he called you a fag cause he saw the pictures youve been posting on here

7. mopius

mopius Guest

when...i know i was thinking the same thing when he was calling me a fag "i bet he knows me from 12oz"...that would have been crazy shit:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

8. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yep bet so...

:lol:

9. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

i woulda stabbed him if i was there, buddy.

popgunwar gots yo back.

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

so did he have a taz wheel cover or not?

11. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

its fucking YOUR CITY dude. worse shit happens. people beat fawns to death here. people drive excursions. there are hippies. shit dude. just blame the location, and that mans small penis.

DAMN KID, don't go sharing other peoples locations

12. sneak

sneak Guest

maybe he saw you and thought "damn, thats one ugly kid"

or maybe not

13. 455

455 Guest

tough shit,it's hard to chew.

14. Stapler

Stapler Guest

That is what you get for yelling out to Jeep drivers. Jeeps are pieces of shit they dont drive well and the person who drives them is normally a paedophile or some shit. No doubt he thought you were accusing him of raping little boys and thought maybe you might give his identity away

15. ANSWER

ANSWER Member

instead of calling people on their stupid acts, you should recognize them and leave yourself the fuck out of it. other people=other bullshit.

i bet he was pissed because he got stuck mudding...