so then beardo says

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Seeking Innononcence, you really do talk a lot of shit. Like what the? :rolleyes:

You think this post qualifies as 'talking shit'? Making light of the incredible dullness that is our collective workday now qualifies as 'talking shit'? what happend to good old fashioned american sarcasm? oh thats right, your english... well then that explains it. open real wide, lemme see them pearly whites :)

seeking/now im talking shit

Originally posted by seeking innocence

You think this post qualifies as 'talking shit'? Making light of the incredible dullness that is our collective workday now qualifies as 'talking shit'? what happend to good old fashioned american sarcasm? oh thats right, your english... well then that explains it. open real wide, lemme see them pearly whites :)

seeking/now im talking shit

Arguing on the internet is like competeing in the special olympics. Even if you win,

you're still retarded.

So I don't bother.:rolleyes:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

http://www.videoeyecorp.com/clip2.jpg'>

VideoEye!!!

The VideoEye! is also an excellent personal grooming aid. The included mirror attachment allows it to be used as a huge magnifying mirror. Men find that it works well for shaving, and women use it to apply makeup.

It can be used to inspect wounds, find a sliver, or take a closer look at a questionable mole. The variable swing arm makes it as easy to inspect just below your shoulder blade as it is to look at your forehead.

who? me and beard? i can throw a spit ball and hit him in the head from my desk, were not far at all... me and rodney however, we are far apart. seperated by not only an ocean or two, but also by an extreme evolutionary gap. me and the knuckle dragger are dynamic polar opposits. :)

Originally posted by seeking innocence

who? me and beard? i can throw a spit ball and hit him in the head from my desk, were not far at all... me and rodney however, we are far apart. seperated by not only an ocean or two, but also by an extreme evolutionary gap. me and the knuckle dragger are dynamic polar opposits. :)

yeah, I know. the fact that you're 10 feet apart and talking to each other through 12oz is great. good laughs.

we really need that sarcasm meter, no joke.

Guest HESHIANDET

i chew my fingrnails and stick them between my front teeth. i like it when theres alot of dirt under the nails as well, its salty and crunchy. YUM YUM

You know in Fight Club, when Edward Norton smiles and kind of squirts blood through his teeth? I just got a mental picture of Hesh smiling with a bunch of finger nail pieces stuck between his teeth. I think that just brightened my day a little bit. Thanks, sunshine.

Archived