So! The ol' boy Yuck finally gets fired!

mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>Life is so good right now. These were the words that i needed to hear today. It was funny, I was just talking to one of the painters that was there today about how i can wait til i get fired. Not even 5 minutes later the boss comes in and fires me. Well, he told me to go home today and I replied to him "What ever bitch. Dont even worry about calling me ever again."

Where as working with this bitch i only make about $70 a day, I went out today and made $250. By noon i was sitting in my draws drinking beer playing xbox. I think im gonna do the same thing tomorrow.

Life is good.</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

there are 12oz rules that prevent telling

Edit-

Oh shit. Its time for me to go to school. Today has been so awesome i almost forgot about these assholes.

I'll holler at yall later. Keep this thread bumpin.

LOVE AMERICA. DRINK BEER. FUCK WORK.

Re: Re: So! The ol' boy Yuck finally gets fired!

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I make more then this after taxes everyday and it is all legal and I can say I have a real job.

Go get a real job and stop trying to get over.

Thats nice. This thread however is all about me getting fired and the hustle that is America.

Because I got fired from my job i was working doesnt mean that i still dont have legal money coming in on top of other money flowing in. As a matter of fact...What do you really know about me?

As for the rest of 12 oz that didnt participate in my thread...I gave you one simple job. Keep this on page one until i get back. Way to go guys.:lol:

Sincerely,

Mr.Yuck

Fuck a real job oner.

Mr. Yuck....congrats....you went out like a true player.

Me, I stole the mini refridgerator from the elevator company i used to work next to on my last day of work AND I made sure to insert a few gnarly glitches into the inventory system at the actual job I got laid off from.

It's all about bridge burning.

12 OZ Bridge Burners Unite!

Originally posted by LENS

12 OZ Bridge Burners Unite!

werd. a while back, some 12ozers may remember that deto was working at a bank, mind you deto was there for 2 years, and was 18 years old and had gotten 4 promotions. a new supervisor came in and told deto that he would now be working the teller line for about 2 weeks till they got a replacement for the teller that had just quit. well the new dumbass supervisor brought in a personal friend of hers who was a waitress at holiday inn to take over deto's job and leave deto as a teller, well deto went into her office to talk wit her and ended up telling her to ''go FUCK herself'' in front of most of the bank and the bank's "guest's" as we called our customers.</span>

hahaha.....that's dope Yuck....

I haven't had a job since last March......haha.....I just sell artwork and shit....and sometimes get paid to "freestyle" at a few bars downtown....it is funny.

The city I live in right now is so fuckin' "blue-collar" that I don't even want a job....

I know bartenders at almost every spot downtown so I rarely pay for anything-People give me gas money to drive them around so I don't worry about that shit either....and lately these kids that write(if you want to call it "writing"...haha) have been hooking me up with cans and mean-streaks.....I love not having to do anything....Dirtnecks unite..haha.

Originally posted by 455

I know bartenders at almost every spot downtown so I rarely pay for anything-People give me gas money to drive them around so I don't worry about that shit either....and lately these kids that write(if you want to call it "writing"...haha) have been hooking me up with cans and mean-streaks.....I love not having to do anything....Dirtnecks unite..haha.

Nothing wrong with hustling to keep things together

Originally posted by 455

hahaha.....that's dope Yuck....

I haven't had a job since last March......haha.....I just sell artwork and shit....and sometimes get paid to "freestyle" at a few bars downtown....it is funny.

The city I live in right now is so fuckin' "blue-collar" that I don't even want a job....

yep, dirtheads, dirtbags, dirtnecks, and dirty bitches. yep.....

Originally posted by amish son

im about to tell the shitheads at my work to take this job and shove-it also.

i also want to but then i wouldnt be able to pay ren tor live so im currently tryin to get a new job, also i sent a email to find out if i cn get transfered to the US to a store there.

Archived