Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so the cable company just phoned..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Mar 21, 2003.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

and apparently im sharing like 30 gigs of stuff over the last thirty days, and they asked politley for me to stop sharing files or something. i have no idea how the fuck this is happening, or how much 30 gigs really is. anyone got any advice on this?
    oh and now theyre watching how much i share.

2. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

sharing ? like on kazaa etc. ?

3. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

*believe*

Fuck them, keep sharing.
    Sharing is caring!

:cool:

4. painthuffer

painthuffer Banned

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I had an ftp server running off my machine a while back. I didn't recieve a call or anything, I think they just blocked that service for communicating on my cable modem.... piece of shit bastards. I pay 40 dollars a month, I should be able to run an ftp server if I damn well please.

6. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

that is true. i agree.

7. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

30 gigs is a fuck of alot of shit to be sharing....I have like 6 gigs of music on my computer thats about 2500 songs...

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

thats what i thought. i only have like 1500 songs. or maybe 2000. and they are bitching. like, its not my fault i leave kazaa on all night.
    fucking gay.

9. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

ypu done fucked up now boy!:nope:

10. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

rouge internetist--->tt boi