So tell me, how was your weekend?

SleepAnDream

went to DC to that san fran graffiti history jam on saturday, although i was hammered from the night before and all day that day, it was a decent flick. Went to some block parties and some house parties. got kicked out of the block party by pigs. snuck back in. ran into alot of people i havent seen in a minute and met a gaggle of super chill people. chilled with this younger dude from australia who was out travelling the world. almost bashed these two yuppie dudes faces in until they said "oh, 5 on 2, probably not a good idea" he then said happy st pats, we comenced on shaking hands and parting ways. pretty funny. the night concluded with stumbling around in a drunken haze, writing on DC until the wee hours of the morning. then blacking out on a tile floor somewhere. good times from what i can remember.. so, whatd you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday night i went out with a few homies and hit up a few bars,got stupid drunk and ended up walking around bustin drunken tags and settin off car alarms

Saturday i went to my homies sons 3rd b-day party,did that for awhile then left and picked up my homie and his girl,she called up some girls and we got down all night

sunday is today and i havent done shit but sleep,eat,and sit around,i was supposed to go to the lakefront but was too lazy,today was a chill day

friday night peaked a 2 day ice binge hung out with my under age girlfriend and flipped a few twenties out of the hollygrove. caught tags on gas pumps inbetween filling up and buying sparks. got drunk with some squatters at a thrash show at my old house until the night got tense and we made them leave

saturday i hung out with three girls all day had a louisiana crawfish boil and one of the girls got attacked by one of the squatters from the night before in a drunken rage. Got a new knife.

sunday i went to st patricks day parades got loaded and drunk walked round laughing at everything with my old lady i got access to a new throw away

this was an awesome weekend

Went out thursday to a bar for friends birthday, ended up at a strip bar (no dances, not enough funding!)... Friday did nothing... Saturday....... went out for another friends birthday to this place in london called the 'notting hill arts club' ..... if you live in london never go here! its complete shit, full of wannabe middle class yah yah scum from around notting hill and they serve some really obscure beers for silly prices..... got away from there very quickly and ended up at another party with lots of oldschool london writers so was cool!

Sat...finally met some bmore/philly/pitts fr8 heads at a local jam. Broke away with a bencher and we got up... Met some more fr8 heads at a spot.. Wandered the yard and took some flix...

Sat night and Sun morn...babysat Alure's little gangsta...introduced him to a fr8 album...went grocery shopping and ended up taking a shower with the wife...

great weekend.

a 2 day ice binge sounds awful. An underage girlfriend sounds like jailtime. .........

Friday- took some xanax and i honestly dont remember what i did or where i went.

Saturday- I caught a freeway hit. It was cold as hell but fun nevertheless. I tried out a new name.... Out with the old and in with the new. Drank a 6 pack of Rolling Rock

Sunday- took some valium and read. Passed out early. Need to get out of debt so i can live a little

fri:

went to a body modification celebration with some friends. i got to see a suspension go wrong for my first (hopefully last) time. these two dudes had the hooks in their backs, chains hooked up and they were kneeling on metal stools. these cats came out in robes and ripped the stools out from underneath them - BUT the damn hooks didnt stay in these fools backs - they ripped the fuck out. bad. the performers never turned their backs to the audience after they hit the floor, but lord can only imagine...

other than that i slept and worked.

Originally posted by sneak@Mar 14 2005, 10:24 PM

one word: wack

You're white, we don't use that word.

FRIDAY got pissed took some coke went to a club danced with agirl in a pvc police uniform got in a fight defending my mate spent all the money i have for the rest of the month on relay expensive beer went to a random guys house sat watching mtv2 writing down the names of songs i liked to get off slsk got a cab w/ mates sister back to his house ate some mashed potato when mate returned he was a bit shocked to find me at his house at 4 in the morning with his lil sister....ah well. went to sleep. SATURDAY woke upo before friend had a shower went back to sleep got tube home was in bed by 5 pm watching family guy asleep by 10. missed out on a toga party at this girl i know's house. SUNDAY spent 12 hours on internet ate roast chicken went to sleep.

MONDAY. college, got drunk, went on 12 and wrote some shit that no one is gnna read anyways.