1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So tell me, how was your weekend?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SleepAnDream, Mar 14, 2005.

1. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream 12oz Elite Member

So tell me, how was your weekend?

Discussion started by SleepAnDream - Mar 14, 2005

went to DC to that san fran graffiti history jam on saturday, although i was hammered from the night before and all day that day, it was a decent flick. Went to some block parties and some house parties. got kicked out of the block party by pigs. snuck back in. ran into alot of people i havent seen in a minute and met a gaggle of super chill people. chilled with this younger dude from australia who was out travelling the world. almost bashed these two yuppie dudes faces in until they said "oh, 5 on 2, probably not a good idea" he then said happy st pats, we comenced on shaking hands and parting ways. pretty funny. the night concluded with stumbling around in a drunken haze, writing on DC until the wee hours of the morning. then blacking out on a tile floor somewhere. good times from what i can remember.. so, whatd you do?

SleepAnDream - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Grimes

Grimes 12oz Veteran Member

Grimes - Replied Mar 14, 2005

Friday night i went out with a few homies and hit up a few bars,got stupid drunk and ended up walking around bustin drunken tags and settin off car alarms

Saturday i went to my homies sons 3rd b-day party,did that for awhile then left and picked up my homie and his girl,she called up some girls and we got down all night

sunday is today and i havent done shit but sleep,eat,and sit around,i was supposed to go to the lakefront but was too lazy,today was a chill day

Grimes - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. uproar

uproar New Jack

uproar - Replied Mar 14, 2005

friday night peaked a 2 day ice binge hung out with my under age girlfriend and flipped a few twenties out of the hollygrove. caught tags on gas pumps inbetween filling up and buying sparks. got drunk with some squatters at a thrash show at my old house until the night got tense and we made them leave

saturday i hung out with three girls all day had a louisiana crawfish boil and one of the girls got attacked by one of the squatters from the night before in a drunken rage. Got a new knife.

sunday i went to st patricks day parades got loaded and drunk walked round laughing at everything with my old lady i got access to a new throw away

this was an awesome weekend

uproar - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream - Replied Mar 14, 2005

louisiana i gather? i love me some louisiana.

5. hopeizm

hopeizm 12oz Member

hopeizm - Replied Mar 14, 2005

Went out thursday to a bar for friends birthday, ended up at a strip bar (no dances, not enough funding!)... Friday did nothing... Saturday....... went out for another friends birthday to this place in london called the 'notting hill arts club' ..... if you live in london never go here! its complete shit, full of wannabe middle class yah yah scum from around notting hill and they serve some really obscure beers for silly prices..... got away from there very quickly and ended up at another party with lots of oldschool london writers so was cool!

hopeizm - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. heroin dart

heroin dart 12oz Senior Member

heroin dart - Replied Mar 14, 2005

sounds alrite hope. i was watchin the footy all weekend :king:

heroin dart - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. deterrent

deterrent 12oz Veteran Member

deterrent - Replied Mar 14, 2005

it was aiight

deterrent - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Hermdog

Hermdog 12oz Elite Member

Hermdog - Replied Mar 14, 2005

Sat...finally met some bmore/philly/pitts fr8 heads at a local jam. Broke away with a bencher and we got up... Met some more fr8 heads at a spot.. Wandered the yard and took some flix...

Sat night and Sun morn...babysat Alure's little gangsta...introduced him to a fr8 album...went grocery shopping and ended up taking a shower with the wife...

great weekend.

Hermdog - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. postmodernism

postmodernism 12oz Junior Member

postmodernism - Replied Mar 14, 2005

a 2 day ice binge sounds awful. An underage girlfriend sounds like jailtime. .........

Friday- took some xanax and i honestly dont remember what i did or where i went.

Saturday- I caught a freeway hit. It was cold as hell but fun nevertheless. I tried out a new name.... Out with the old and in with the new. Drank a 6 pack of Rolling Rock

Sunday- took some valium and read. Passed out early. Need to get out of debt so i can live a little

postmodernism - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  10. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik 12oz Senior Member

imported_dowmagik - Replied Mar 14, 2005

fri:
    went to a body modification celebration with some friends. i got to see a suspension go wrong for my first (hopefully last) time. these two dudes had the hooks in their backs, chains hooked up and they were kneeling on metal stools. these cats came out in robes and ripped the stools out from underneath them - BUT the damn hooks didnt stay in these fools backs - they ripped the fuck out. bad. the performers never turned their backs to the audience after they hit the floor, but lord can only imagine...

other than that i slept and worked.

imported_dowmagik - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Mar 14, 2005

i remember a lot of metal and a cloud of smoke.

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  12. saraday

saraday 12oz Senior Member

saraday - Replied Mar 14, 2005

friday night = good

saturday & sunday = crap

saraday - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. SleepAnDream

and the stench of death and deer carcasses?

14. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

!@#$% - Replied Mar 14, 2005

more like the stench of spilled 40s, bong water and killed fr8s

!@#$% - Rank: Moderator Crew - Messages:
  15. SleepAnDream

i was going to say...if it was a yard, ive heard sories about it from Mr 21. wordy word.