so tbis kid told me today...

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on mtv they had a news special reporting of a theory that some reporter has.. i guess the theory is that "after the maylay in the hotel lobby shortly after 2 pac was shot by some street gang affiliates who had recieved money for a hit on 2 pacs life.. I dont know the details exactly but.. whatever its just a theory...

Guest FACE WON

LOVE THE AUTOPSY FLICK,TUPAC WAS A FAKE WANNABE THUG WHO DIDNT HAVE A ROUGH LIFE UNTIL HE DECIDED HE WANTED TOO!BIG UPS TO BIGGIE......ASK BIGGIE SMALLS WHO SHOT YA????

pac was from a halfway decent neighborhood in baltimore

he went to baltimore school for the arts

one of the only good city public highschools in baltimore, with jada pinkett

they both graduated in the 80's

2pac did not grow up in a ghetto, and if his mom was actually addicted to crack, remember that crack didn't really hit this city (and most others) hard until the mid-eighties, when pac was definitely old enough to fend for himself in the not-so-mean streets of *@$%(!@@#, his middle class bmore neighborhood

he then forgot all about his roots and professed wesssside

demise soon folllowed...

and whether biggie was involved, and that other dude was the trigger-man

who really knows, except for those three (dead) men....

who fucking cares.......there was some dumbass wiggers at my school who kept saying how tupac was gonna come back and that he was still alive....that kid ended up gettting a beating after he started a fight with some other heads because they started yelling tupac is a fag in caf.....i love high school

Archived