So someone stole my laundry

earmuffs

FUck...they stole all my underwear socks shirts and hoodies.....WHO the fuck would steal shit like that ..the sad thing is that i live in a condo with security...wish i still had that 10 ges...its commando styles for me now..i had liek 300 dollars in underwear in that shit...:mad2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aw hell no, that shits messed up man. keep an eye out for someone around the way with some shirt that kinda looks familiar.

:eek: :mad:

reminds me of that fight club scene, she takes them to a thrift shop

and they have a 311 POSTER in that bitch, shit is awesome.

wow that relly really really really really sucks.

I used to think ppl would do that allot when I moves to an apartment building a couple years back, I used to put my clothe in and wait right around their the whole time, others would think, and even asked me twice, if I was there to steal clothe (I'm black). anyway, no one ever stole my clothes, but I stopped doing that after I talked with security and they told me only like one report of stolen clothe happened in like a year, so i was cool.

EMARTYR obviously knows nothing about living in an apartment building

i live in an apartment sort of housing but it doesnt have a washer/dryer facility so i take it to the quarter washing place down the street man i sit and watch that shit cuz nobody be laying a finger on my fresh duds..

otherwise there will be some serious consequences to be paid

okay okay... it was me sorry.

ps - your under wear smells nice ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To bad they fucking stink, I can smell you from here!!!!!!!:D

earmuffs keep an eye out, and when you see the fuckers wearing your cloths "BAM" smack them over the head then rip off your cloths off them and tell them that you are going to EAT THEM unless they dont tell you where yor cloths are.....and when you get your cloths back EAT THEM anyway for all the hasles they have caused you!...

I just recently heard a story about some guy and his laundry. Apparently, someone took his clothes out of the dryer and piled them up in the middle of the laundry room. They then set them on fire and locked the laundry room door. Supposedly a bunch of people and the firemen just watched them burn from outside the locked door.

Archived