so seriously since none of you have anything better to do

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

look here i could cry myslef to sleep listening to SAVES THE DAY cause the lyrics just make me wanna shit myself but im bored of that. Umm let me put it this way, im lonely 24/7.

Im not even a real personality, im fake, im a front, on which you spit and shit.

so just leave me out of your insecure dwellings and socially failed cliques of lost dreams and shattered knees, please god gve me strenght to kill myself tonight.

seriously im so fucking bored with not gaining the recognition for my bullshit artistic talents.

ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT, i would be a whole hell of a better artist in all my medias if i had something to look foward to other than starving every month.

every thing has been whitewashed and carefully placed into an assembly line manner in order to mass produce and recycle someones hard work.

BLBALALBNn

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH LBHAA

does anyone have a real opinion anymore on anything???

is anyone on here a SERIOUS ARTIST??

AND BY THE WAY IM NOT SEXIST.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest whoami

Ok i'm guessing you have got your account jacked and someone is trying to make you look stupid aye? if not well you deserve to be shot with a .357 dessy eagle because you have no self respect....

Guest blink_ATX

i .357 woulda been my choice but this was a piece about boredom so lets not jump to any conlclusions buddy boy.

im just ranting and raving about distant yet close feelings

Archived