So Ontario colleges might be going on strike tonight.

non-hetero

This fucking sucks.

As far as I know if it's only a couple weeks they might condense the rest of our semester or let it run a couple extra weeks.

[We lose money we could make while working in the summer.]

If it's more than a month, we lose our semester and our tutition money. Oh and kids like me who are in programs that only run every year not every semester have to wait till January to start up again.

[Only 6 more weeks of school too.]

FUCK THE TEACHERS! YOU GET PAID ENOUGH TO DO DICK ALL!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, this really sucks the big one. If I’m going to be an optimist, I can at least say that I may miss my electrical exam. I haven’t gone to one class this semester yet, and the midterm is on Thursday. The only reason I’m going to school today is to photocopy someone’s notes.

I hope this doesn’t happen. I don’t know the details, so do you know what time we should be finding this out? I doubt it will happen, though.

March 2, 2004 5:25 pm - Tentative two-year agreement reached. Letter of understanding creates task force on workload. Pay increases of 3% retroactive to Sept. 1, 2003; 0.5% April 1, 2004; 2% Sept. 1, 2004; 1.8% April 1, 2005. More details later.

Originally posted by non-hetero

FUCK THE TEACHERS! YOU GET PAID ENOUGH TO DO DICK ALL!

now there's a statement i don't agree with one bit. fuck hating on teachers. at my elementary school, the janitor made more than the teachers because they privatized the cleaning. fuck that. teachers deserve every penny.

well, maybe not all of them, but most teachers are good people who work really hard and don't get paid dick.

Archived