So One Of My Friends Have Passed On

2 blaazed

Gerald A. Kogan A.K.A. G-money was a real good friend of mine.Went out to a club with his stupid gangbanger friends and go rolled on by some rival crew. G wasnt the type to take no shit, and if u with him he got your back to the end. Real hard take no shit type cat but had a heart of gold for the people he cared for. Ended up in the middle of the fight got shot 6 times in the back by a automatic pistol (try to run as soon as he seen the guns come out) got shot while jumpin a fence. Died on the way to the hospital. Went to pay my respects to family (including his 4 year old son ) i was holding back the tears all day. All the homeys is down and out dont wanna do nothing. A big part of my nieghborhood/heart/family is missing now. Fourth person i know since the year started to die. This one bieng the closest though. I will be doing a mural for him this weekend. Wont be the same without him. And the newspaper/media should be ashamed of themselves. Of course they flipped the story around and said he got shot point blank in the head execution syle. I feel like just goin to the news place n beating the shit out of the reporter.Well life goes on.Thanks for hearing me out. :cry2:

R.I.P. G-money

1980-2004

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

Gerald A. Kogan A.K.A. G-money was a real good friend of mine.Went out to a club with his stupid gangbanger friends and go rolled on by some rival crew. G wasnt the type to take no shit, and if u with him he got your back to the end. Real hard take no shit type cat but had a heart of gold for the people he cared for. Ended up in the middle of the fight got shot 6 times in the back by a automatic pistol (try to run as soon as he seen the guns come out) got shot while jumpin a fence. Died on the way to the hospital. Went to pay my respects to family (including his 4 year old son ) i was holding back the tears all day. All the homeys is down and out dont wanna do nothing. A big part of my nieghborhood/heart/family is missing now. Fourth person i know since the year started to die. This one bieng the closest though. I will be doing a mural for him this weekend. Wont be the same without him. And the newspaper/media should be ashamed of themselves. Of course they flipped the story around and said he got shot point blank in the head execution syle. I feel like just goin to the news place n beating the shit out of the reporter.Well life goes on.Thanks for hearing me out. :cry2:

R.I.P. G-money

1980-2004

That's terrible, I lost a close friend about a year

ago over something dumb and the paper put a

dramatic/criminal spin on it, so I know where

you're at. Thoughts go out.

I heard about this on the news.. you must be

around my way. Didn't they catch 2 of the low

lifes involved? Let me know where you put the

mural up.. I'll try to flick it.

its happen in the flatbush section of brooklyn (my hood) one of the guys from the rival crew got shot later on that night in a seprate incident and had one of the guns that where shot off during the fight. i dont know anymore details realy. his brother ray is bugging out real bad..he has been on a raged cocaine and alchohol bindge ever since. last night we found him layin on the yellow lines in a major intersection. i told him "g would fuck you up right now if u was here" and he punched me in my face and said he doesnt want to hear his name out of mouths again. i didnt know what to do. i didnt wanna hit him back. so i just gave him a hug put my arm around him and let him cry. he was a good guy though. he was one of those types of dudes that has that i dont give a fuck ill kill you look but then 5 mins into talkin to him he was the sweetest person u would ever meet. theres nothin else you realy can do thought ya no..drop a few sips from the 40 keep his spirit alive and move on. because i know he his smiling down on us and hes right there chillen with us.

*EDIT FOR GRAMMAR*

father lox wants your ears for a minute.

i hope instead of being all said an shit some of you

younger people listen and learn some thing...

AINT NO GOOD COMING WHEN YOU KICKING IT KIDS PACKING HEAT.

the reality is 2 many of you young people do NOT

know how to handle your anger, in a conflict. The

first responce is to take shit to the next level and

keep it real. But in reality humblin your self and

getting sonned or publicly emberrassed may hurt

your pride but you stay alive.

sometimes keepin it real aint right. ya see'me?

sorry to capitalize on your mans death, in order to

forward my agenda but shits heavy.

ITS ALL GOOD DOG..I HOPE SOMEONE LEARNS OR UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT LIFE FROM HIS DEATH. GUNS ARE IN THE HOOD LIKE CANDY THOUGH. U WANT A GUN I COULD GO GET U RIGHT NOW FOR FREE JUST LIKE MANY OTHER PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD.AND YOU GOT PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR DONT CARE ABOUT NOTHING INCLUDING THEMSELVES AND IF IT COMES DOWN TO BEEF THEY DONT CARE AND WILL PULL OUT A GUN AND SHOOT YOU. YOUR A PRODUCT OF YOUR ENVIORMENT. ITS NOT THE RIGHT WAY AND I WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BUT THATS THE SOCIETY WE LIVE IN. PEOPLE DIES EVERYDAY FROM GUNS IN AMERICA. HALF THE TIME IF DONT EVEN MAKE THE PAPER OR THE NEWS UNLESS THE MEDIA CAN FLIP IT TO MAKE IT SOUND GOOD AND GET THEM READERS. BUT SERIOUSLY JUST FUCK IT ALL IT DONT MATTER A LIFE IS LOST AND IT AINT GONNA COME BACK SO HOW MANY TIMES U PRAY CRY SCREAM DRINK OR ANYTHING. FORGIVE ME FOR MY RAMBLING I AM VERY DRUNK AND HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS...

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

dude, are you fucking serious. you think your better then people because u know how to spell. you lucky you aint from the nyc area cuz id jump in my car and fucking bat you out. dumb motherfucker must not know what its like. your probsbly one of those rich motherfuckers who has daddy and mommy pay for everything and never got even a piece of hair touched in your life cuz ur daddys lawyer would sue or you would just pay them offf so you come here to act like your better then everyone when realy your worse off the everyone. dumb ass bitch

and since u wanna quote dave:

DOES 2BLAZZED HAVE TO CHOKE A HOE

i am so sorry to hear of his senseless death.

my sincere condolences and sympathy.

.................................................................................................................

how many will be murdered before our society ends its obsession with violence?

these types of killings occur with regularity in the area in which i live

it gets perpetuated by revenge.

i hope you and your friends are able to grieve in peace.

RIP

Re: father lox wants your ears for a minute.

Originally posted by heavyLox

i hope instead of being all said an shit some of you

younger people listen and learn some thing...

AINT NO GOOD COMING WHEN YOU KICKING IT KIDS PACKING HEAT.

the reality is 2 many of you young people do NOT

know how to handle your anger, in a conflict. The

first responce is to take shit to the next level and

keep it real. But in reality humblin your self and

getting sonned or publicly emberrassed may hurt

your pride but you stay alive.

sometimes keepin it real aint right. ya see'me?

sorry to capitalize on your mans death, in order to

forward my agenda but shits heavy.

ditto.

thats terrible 2blazzed. my condolences go out to you, your friends, and his family. its so tragic to hear shit like this, i couldnt imagine how i could or even deal with a good friend dying, especially such a horrible way. i couldnt imagine.

just keep your head up and hopefully this story will hit some people out there.

Archived