so nothings changed eh?

FANTOMowl

man its been a minute since ive been to the oz, somehow i either forgot my password or my account was zapped. what happened to all the owls, and the bats? one of the twos thread was always on the top page, did they move it to a fancier section? to anybody that gives a shit or wondered where i went (not too likely but hey, i can amuse myself) i got married, in march. my little girl is 3 weeks old, and i leave for basic in june. been buisy as hell, but i still got love for the oz. ill have a computer next week so ill be around alot before i bounce to basic. if anybody wants the hit me up on the email give me a pm and shit. ill be around sooner or later.

MLTf4nt0m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit, trees all over the yard, I was cutting branches off the power lines in the eye of the storm... I LOVE me some hurricane season. Really though, no damage to the house so it's all good.

Actually, just this morning I was pruning some and managed to drop one branch right onto the power lines, crossing them, making awesome fireworks and knocking out power to the entire neighborhood.... so, you know, usual shit. My AIM ceased functioning for reasons I don't fully understand but I'm gonna look into GAIM which is apparently AIM, ICQ, MSN and others plus without adware so...I'll be back there in a sec but dunno if I'll have my old handle.

thats not true time travel works both ways
\

well that's what I say, based on an atomic level shit explained to me over dinner and drinks by a fellow who happens to teach Physics at Annapolis but it seems like a lot of the kids around here don't embrace that theory...

man. thats crazy. there was at least one thread on here where someone was inquiring as to your whereabouts, so people were wondering. but i dont think anyone could have even guessed that this was what you were doing. congratulations.