Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

so nothings changed eh?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FANTOMowl, May 7, 2006.

1. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

man its been a minute since ive been to the oz, somehow i either forgot my password or my account was zapped. what happened to all the owls, and the bats? one of the twos thread was always on the top page, did they move it to a fancier section? to anybody that gives a shit or wondered where i went (not too likely but hey, i can amuse myself) i got married, in march. my little girl is 3 weeks old, and i leave for basic in june. been buisy as hell, but i still got love for the oz. ill have a computer next week so ill be around alot before i bounce to basic. if anybody wants the hit me up on the email give me a pm and shit. ill be around sooner or later.

MLTf4nt0m

2. word son where u been? in grown up land huh

3. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

welcome back, altho you may have been before my time.. or my memory just sucks

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

Ain't nothin' changed everyday

5. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

grown up lands the dumps, and i still havent finished my time machine

6. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Hey dog, congrats on the wife, kid, career... There's still some kids that push the Nightowls but it seems these days it's all about TEAM HANDJOB...

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

*oh we just had a thread about timetravel, I believe the consensus is that you can go forward but you can't go back... I don't agree with it but...

9. i believe the timetravel thread revival is in order

10. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

team hand job eh? i dont even want to know how to be down with that team, haha. whats good smart, its been a real minute since i seen you on aim and shit. still thrashin? glad to see you survived the storm season.

11. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

thats not true time travel works both ways

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

shit, trees all over the yard, I was cutting branches off the power lines in the eye of the storm... I LOVE me some hurricane season. Really though, no damage to the house so it's all good.

Actually, just this morning I was pruning some and managed to drop one branch right onto the power lines, crossing them, making awesome fireworks and knocking out power to the entire neighborhood.... so, you know, usual shit. My AIM ceased functioning for reasons I don't fully understand but I'm gonna look into GAIM which is apparently AIM, ICQ, MSN and others plus without adware so...I'll be back there in a sec but dunno if I'll have my old handle.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

\

well that's what I say, based on an atomic level shit explained to me over dinner and drinks by a fellow who happens to teach Physics at Annapolis but it seems like a lot of the kids around here don't embrace that theory...

14. FANTOMowl

FANTOMowl New Jack

well if you get your stuff working hit my pm and drop me a handle, i may not be on till next week tho. but drop me a pm for sure

15. sells

sells New Jack

yo man, congrats on getting married and the kid. sounds like youre takin care of business

sells/cloner