Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So Nader is running again. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I supported the man with my vote in 2000, but I will not be doing so this year.

This post by Tom Tomorrow (of This Modern World fame) echoes many of my sentiments:

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Poop Man....

I think Nader is more dangerous than Bush and twice as deluded.

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

word, i agree, not gonna support that

4. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

5. Poop Man Bob

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i actually thought about this while pumping gas last week (i have no idea why it came to me then, but whatever) and i thought... well, atleast we wont have that seperatism this year.
    wrong.
    the only thing i can pray for, is that nader is doing this simply to destroy bush. democrats can only go so far in their criticism's because they know they're no saints, and that to get anything accomplished in the future, they'll have to work in a divided house. but nader has the luxury of having no affiliation, no skeletons, and a body of knowledge that bush couldnt begin to fathom. now, how he'll be able to really get at bush, i have no idea. he couldnt get into the debates as a green candidate and he's sure as shit not going to do it as an independent. BUT, if he can find a way to get a constant voice, he could do incredible things for the democrats just by painting bush as the most evil thing in the world...which is not that difficult really.
    he could be a 'kamikazee candidate' so to speak. knowing he's not going to win, so he just sets his sights on bush and drives straight into him.

of course that's a bit idealistic and nadar wouldnt take it that far, but hopefully he has more since than to think trying to 'prove a point' at the expense of another democratic loss would be worth it.

7. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

8. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

never trust a man who cant look you in the eyes. dudes eyes are shifty...literally. hes got a crooked one or a glass one or a lazy one. somethin. (if i was not so computer illiterate this is where id include a photo of his shifty eyes)

9. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

wouldn't it be funny if the republicans bribed him to run in order to take away votes from edwards or kerry?

i'm actually kinda :heated: that he is running.

10. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i hear that. if he never included himself in the 2000 election, wed have bore gore in. but at least hes democrat.

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

they actually list that he 'might be' a germaphobe, and that he insulted people?! that should be the first indication of the bias at play.
    everything they listed was pretty menial, and absolutely peanuts to the kinds of treasons in the closet of any other major political figure.

as soon as nader funds terrorist organizations (bush, clinton, reagan) or awards multi billion dollar contracts to his friends (enron, haliburton) then i'll be worried.

slamming him because he was so dedicated to what he was doing that he would call his 'second in command' after midnight to discuss business, while we have a current president who takes ENTIRE MONTHS 'off' would be a welcome change.

12. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

i heard the greens were gonna try and run jello biafra. or is that just another thing jello is saying to boost his own ego?
    yeah, if i could vote i would probably go dean or kerry.

13. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

i'm voting for kerry, or I'm gonna write in $360 I'm undecided as of right now.

14. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

where is he running to

15. Poop Man Bob

I agree that a lot of it is petty bullshit that doesn't [or shouldn't] affect someone's vote. I mean, it says that he hates dogs. What's that about?

But there is other information that is relatively pertinent. For example, it says that he thinks cats cause leukemia and lives in a secret luxury mansion.

My logic is flawless.

[On a serious note, after perusing much more of the link I gave than I had previously done, I agree with you. It's malarky. But one-sided? Naaaawwww. Check out all the damning information it has on Kerry!!]