so my truck broke down today

~KRYLON2~

i was going to a friends house juss becuase i hadnt hung out with him for awhile. but on the way to his house i hear my engine start to stutter, and i was like what the fuck because the engine has only 3k miles on it.. anyway i open the hood to see what was wrong and i see mad gas coming out of the carbuerator. so i called up my old man because he's a mechanic and he told me that the float was stuck or sum shit..well we got it to run but i dont trust it enough to go out for the night so my friday was juss cut short....and to add sumthing else right when my ride broke down it started to rain..tuff luck eh..chicago weather sucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah that does suck. my whole weeks been cut short. ok so ive had strep throat 3 times now in 2 months. ive been real smart and stayed out drinking like 5 days a week this month. and guess what i got it a again on tuesday. yessssssssssssssssss. so now my weeks weekend and prolly half or next week is cut short.

No big deal......it is the float sticking.....

you can also adjust the air-fuel mixture screw and that will ease it from stalling or sputtering.

hey. anyway i didnt have to have the have my ass driven around all night.i got the float fixed it had i little piece of hose stuckin it and it wouldn't adjust to the gas and that s why my engine kept on stalling. well my night ended pretty dope. i ended up hookinf up with one of the girls..peace:p

Archived