So my sister is hanging out with Black Thought

trackstand

So my sister goes to theatre school in New York City at Eugene Lang, where Taariq Trotter from the Roots is currently teaching an acting class. My sister called me and informed me that she was hanging out with Black Thought. I guess he is one of the teachers in this drama class and they started talking through that. Kind of crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

because they dont have computers in africa, STUPID!

most rappers are short. it's sad. once, they played in detroit and he came out wearing a 'made in detroit' shirt, lecturing the crowd about how they needed to support black businesses and what not.

made in detroit is actually 'made in the suburbs'...by a white guy.

i think of that everytime i think of them.

seeks/me an baby girl got a lot in common, we both like common but we don't buy his albums.

Guest KING BLING

This guy has been in one movie: Brooklyn Babylon. This is a horrible movie and he is a horrible actor - in fact he helped make it a bad movie. Why? Because just like all his heart felt verses about love that most rappers won't touch he always messes things up with his little man complex - he always has to have some line or some attitude like "I'm not a punk" in the middle of what could otherwise be a timeless song. Case in point: Illadelph Halfliefe>Hypnotic> A song about a girl he loved and the end she has died and homie has to put in a plug for how good in bed he was "Alana was all up on - tariq's agenda, how I used to back bend her

She even told her best friend brenda from virginia

Who asked me if I had a cousin I could recomend-a"

...have your sister talk to him on these points...than ask if he remembers smoking wet with a ballerina from Brooklyn and trying to take advantage of her after a show a few years back...

that is all...