so my girlfriend is getting "auctioned" off tonight

synaps

as many of us ... as men, know ... these sort of auctions aren't really 'auctions'

blahcharityblah

yeah ... in case some of you were wondering why i am so drunk/posting pathetic threads ... here's the reason

you know ... it's not bad when it's in a controlled enviroment ... friends ... a charity/event you are familiar with

but when you girl is half way across the country (for this "event") ... it makes you think

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, and it probably never will..

Closest for for me was my ex was ina wet t-shirt competition at the local bar so-to-speak and that made me feel like a million bucks. Actually, it was kind of nice knowing after she won that I with the downest broad in the joint..

Originally posted by ClueTwo

You're just going to have to drink more beer...Problem solved..

i've moved on to bacardi gold ...........

bought a liter this afternoon to prepare

yeah ... well ... i'm on the last drink :(

Originally posted by fuck muni

i dont understand

your girl is fucking some guy because she feels sad for him and its "charity"?

ouch, mate ... you didn't need to remind me

but no ... her dad's law firm is holfing a charity event ... and she is being auctioned off

i don't need to think of her fucking someone as much as you nee to think about your dad sucking my cock for dimes ... k

so keep it hush

Guest Pilau Hands

y'all are some cold motherfuckers man

if your relationship is good, nothing will happen that she won't be able to tell you about. if your relationship has been rocky, then there's still a chance nothing will happen, but you might want to suss some shit out when you're together again

this is the only way you should be thinking about that shit. anything else is punishment. fix up look sharp

Archived