So my girlfriend has a few male parts..........

hopeizm

Yeah, so my girlfriend has a few male friends..... but me being the (very) paranoid type dont trust them...... I know some people will say well, its your girlfriend you got to trust but yknow!......

So does your girlfriend have a lot of male friends, and if so..... does it bother you?... how do you deal with it?... Ever kicked the shit out of one of them?... Any stories?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In this situation I've always played it cool. Accepted these friends and tried to get

to know them. Treat others as you want to be treated.

However women think differently. It has always ended with fighting, the woman

saying if I really loved her I'd be jealous. Me explaining I do love her and she has

my trust there for negating any jealousy. She cries and admits she jealous of my opposite sex friends.

I've come to find it's not about dating the most beautiful ladies, but the less

crazy ones.

Haha, I probley should have worded that differently.... dont get me wrong, i've got plenty of girls as friends and everything is cool.... the thing that gets me is my girlfriend has a couple of guy friends (not all, just a couple) who always seem to want to go there when im not and if I turn up, they seem to be very uncomfortable and usually make an excuse and leave - and its not like ive said anything or done anything to make them feel like that. She has all the trust in the world off me, its just the way some guys act. Fair enough they might like her in another way....you cant help that sometimes right?.. but I just find it annoying that they have to creep around and be weird around me....

Edit .... a few more wordzzzzzzz

Im one of those girls who has a lot of male friends and my past 3 serious boyfriends all had problems with. Honestly, guys can't be trusted, I know there isn't such thing as a "platonic friend." As long as she isnt getting drunk as hell with them solo then you really should just trust her. Alcohol + male friends = high chance of cheating BUT sober + male friends = trusting her. Are you nervous because you think SHE might cheat on you, or are you upset because you don't trust the guys? Remember, no is an answer, if they try to kick it with her and she says no, and then keep going, thats a whole nother set of problems.

trust her?? guy friends?? :huh2: fuck all that..keep the louieville handy...i dont get along with my friend girls boyfriends..cause give me an opening and that bitch is face down ass up...ima be trill for all u southerners...so keep that chick close cause she will eat a dick..i aint even tryin to be funny either..trust me i know a few that buff it and then go home to there 'baby'..they been with there boyfriends forever but..when they come out with me theyre totally different people drunk or not..im a EOS (equal opportunity smutter) so HOPEIZM.. DONT TRUST HER!!! if theres any females on here reverse what i said and DONT TRUST HIM!!!

peash..

I think it's a Chris Rock standup where he talks about this.

When you and your girlfriend break up you KNOW who she's

going to be sleeping with next. How do you know? Because he's

been in your house and he's eaten your food.

there will always be those guys that will try getting in your girls pants via the friend route.

like someone already said, at the end of the day, you're the one sleeping with her. If you trust her, then there shouldn't be a problem. If they step outta line, she'll straightenem out.

and yes, liquor is quite the social, pants droppin lubricant.

fuck that man,

my girl of about 4 years chills with my best friend ever and i still get freaked out about it, i think its natural to be a little worried about it. tell the dudes whats up.

and remember, bitches aint shit, theres nothing you can do to stop her from hanging out with other guys that isn't going to make you look like a dick

so just hope nothing happens, and if it does, fuck it, she's just a girl

Just man up and deal with it. A few years back this happened to me and its not a big issue...... Theyre right though.... These guys want you to slip up so that they can slide in (no(pun intended) I suggest that you introduce her to your gay friends if you have any. Problem solved.

Originally posted by InfiniteWisdomOfThePezDispenser@Apr 14 2005, 11:28 AM

plus if you really freak out, it'll show her you're insecure and then end up driving her right into their arms.

exactly!

i never "dated" or "hooked up" with any of my palatonic guy friends.

i just got out of a 5 year relationship and one of our main problems (he being the jealous type) was that i had other guy-friends.

i was not at all flirtatious or secretive about my friendships. i had no hidden agenda. i was very straightforward about my intentions. in fact, i TRIED to get my ex and my guy-friends to be pals and hang out. it didn't work that way. he was so insecure about the issue.

it was a big reason why i left the relationship.

look a girl is gonna do wut she wana do if she wana cheat on you she will

EXACTLY...thats why i never trust a bitch..NEVER :burn:..and they wonder why motherfuckers get slumped..get your heart all fucked up then piss on it then shit dont matter to you..and thats when homie will hear is 'click clack'..or the sweet sound of aluminum goin off the side of your cranium...or maybe an old fashion punch a motherfuckers teeth down they throat..

Originally posted by ...SaZiE_UnO...@Apr 14 2005, 11:59 AM

ALL of my friends are guys... nd none of dem try nothin witt mee my last serious boyfreind i was wit for ova a year used ta hate it.. it drove him crazy nd i neva cheated on himm he jus was paranoid.. look a girl is gonna do wut she wana do if she wana cheat on you she will

no, that's not true. if i were unhappy, i'd break it off with the guy..

i treat people how i want to be treated. i'd rather be broken up with than cheated on.

If you think she's fucking around then she probably is.

I used to be with this bitch that swore up and down how all these dudes were just her freinds and I need to trust her and stop being so "possessive". We'd constantly fight and she would tell everyone how I'm crazy and I don't trust her...

Long story short it turned out later the smut really was running through her "freinds". All the ones I suspected and then some.

And yeah, I definately stomped the shit out of a couple of them.

• Like 1

Originally posted by smokejuda@Apr 14 2005, 07:16 PM

there really isnt a reason to trust a bitch unless you been with her for ever... until then expect it all to be lies and just lie back to her. thats how all stable relationships are started...

I think you should get tough with them. Seriously, my chick did the same shit because I have friend girls and she was sad because guys only want to fuck her. She thought she met a few guys that liked her personality and shit but when shit got put in the air they all admitted and backed off. Guys arent friends with your girlfriend because shes cool even if she is. I say beat their asses, thats your girl, its not about her, its about them disrespecting you. Anyone who thinks I'm wrong read the part about how they act around him. All guys know that its true because most likely at some point in time they were that dude trying to creep in. Don't let it happen.