so my friend punched his ex-girl in the face

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

so we're waiting for my homie to come with some girl so we can head to the party.

he shows up with what we like to tease as his 12year old samoan girlfriend.

we get to the party and all my old friends are there. i went there thinking i was gonna get into a fight for one of my friends, but it was chill

i see my homies ex-girl and i point them out to eachother cause its been so long.

i find some of my old friends and my homie's ex finds me... she tells me that she can give me a ride home and that she has a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment that she lives in all alone.

i guess she wanted to bone me or something... i was down. i was going to ask her to suck my dingaling on the roof of the party.. since thats where everybody seemed to be fuckin.

so my homie and her started talkin about old times...i leave them alone so that they may be able to rekindle an old fire.

they leave the house and everybody is havin a good fuckin time..

my other homie started taggin on the house and we're still havin a good fuckin time.

next thing you know.. this girl busts through the front door and grabs my arm all crying...and screaming at me.. "LOOK WHAT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND DID TO ME!! LOOK WHAT HE DID!! HE FUCKING KICKED ME IN THE MOUTH!!!

the more she kept screaming this... the more blood was being sprayed all over my face and clothes. i grab her and took her towards the bathroom and her friend caught me and started screamin at me..

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!

i told her it wasnt me and told the bitch to take her to the bathroom.

when i went to go outside to give my friend a good beating.. i found him and told him.. "its go time", but then he tells me that she broke a bottle and tried to stab him with it.

now in all reality.. if a girl does shit like that...there are two things you should do.

run..something i would have chosen.....or seriously punch the bitch in the mouth and tell her to cook your fucking eggs.

an angry mob went lookin for him and i tried to lead them a different way.. cause if anybody was gonna handle this.. it would be my homie's older brother.

but for some reason, when i came back outside... this angry mob was trying ot reason with him. i went up there to try to piss them off so that they would beat his ass. and he knows it.

well it was all fun and all i kept hearing was..

THATS WILLY'S FRIEND... WILLY WHERE'S YOUR FRIEND.. WHATS YOU GUY'S PROBLEM?

my gosh.... all i wanted to do was bone the girl.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

now in all reality.. if a girl does shit like that...there are two things you should do.

run..something i would have chosen.....or seriously punch the bitch in the mouth and tell her to cook your fucking eggs.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

if a broad really came at me with a broken bottle is smash her face to. or just kick her in her pussy.

bitches do hardcore shit and bank on the fact guys dont do nothing back cause they are females and play that.

point blank, if you pull a broken bottle on me your not gonna scar me. and if you get your face cut up, your bad bitch dont pull disfiguring weapons on people.

but if he just cracked her, well a beating is due.

i was with this broad for a while and she had nails...i hated those nails...always scratching me when she was violent and drunk....never socked that ho either. now i think back about it it woulda felt so good to sock that bitch and have broken her fucking jaw.....i mean shit if she was a dude it allready woulda happened. regardless though, she got her karma...id laugh if that bitch got raped after we split cause i told her to check herself. and she fucked my head up to. and lied about me to make me be the bad guy...

really wish i woulda fucked all those other girls when the chance presented its self.

all in all, if she really pulled a broken bottle on your boy, her bad....thats almost as bad as a gun....

but beating womens cause you can is weak. but if a bitch is trynna fuck you up like that....id pepper spray her an run...

over analyzed as usual.

so what happened?

cause if she really pulled a bottle on him, and he got his ass beat, thats fucked up.

fuck a bitch that wants to pull a broken bottle on a ex? like i said, thats like a gun, those bottles leave nasty scars.......

hadda pull that bitch out the party before cause she was abouta stab a bitch for looking at her wrong...and that bitch was mad shady to.

so he get his ass beat or what willy?

what his ex bitch do to get her face bleeding?

see, i know how shady bitches are...

my ex bitch....

she starts dating a cop, to the cop shes all yeah i still love my ex bleah bleah bleah....

to me, shes a complete heartless cunt, saying everything she can to make me hurt worse.....

shes like, yeah if you see us out he'll beat your ass...

im like, that mothafucka beat my ass over what you did to me ho....i fuck both you up...aint afraid of shit.

like i said though, i would laugh if that bitch got raped....

she played me shady for no reason.

anyway, now that i understand the code of shady slut ho bitches, i dont trip.

bro's before ho's. but if you aint my bro and you dont know you deserve to get beat for that shady ho.

im buzzed and irate i even responded to this thread cause i hate that bitch...i hate the fact she disrespected my actual true love cause she felt like being a shady ho...

ay though bitch, this goes out to you ho, thanks for paying my rent all those months, and when you get raped dont come crying to me.

Guest willy.wonka

i just heard a bunch of complaints.. like why do all the parties that i decide to come to...... there are always someone getting thier ass beat?

i havent talked with anybody.. all we've done so far is get drunk and laugh about the other night.

im just pissed that a lot of girls think of me as being a trouble maker.. like i said, i just wanted to bone.

its like that joke.. what is making love?

its what girl does while a guy is fucking her.

i will try to talk to my homie and get the real story...cause im wondering also.. how did it get to catching up to old times to bustin bottles and catching a crack to the mouth.